TWO

"We are only here for a moment of light"

===========================================================================

ओह! यह छवि हमारे सामग्री दिशानिर्देशों का पालन नहीं करती है। प्रकाशन जारी रखने के लिए, कृपया इसे हटा दें या कोई भिन्न छवि अपलोड करें।

Dear sister,

As you know, Vassily and Elektra have reached their 11th birthday, their letters came, they are set to attend Hogwarts. As you foresaw, your children have become like my own. I have raised them as best I could, sometimes I wish I could have done more. Watching them makes me think back to all we lost along the way, all the tragedies that have been endured which caused them to miss out on a beautiful life. A life where they would know the family we chose.

Your children are well; they're beautiful as to be expected. Vassily, he grows more and more like you every day, but I cannot help but notice the uncanny resemblance that he shares with his father. Elektra, she's become bold and determined, she looks just like a Black, that will be hard to hide as she grows into her looks. I worry more for Vassily than for Elektra. He has exhibited worrying behaviour, nightmares, night terrors. He's unstable and I worry it will only become worse as time goes on.

I trust you are doing well, I would hope I'd be able to sense if you were dead.

With love, Ensis Blakely

Stardust☽☾Draco Malfoyजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें