FOUR

"you're only given a little spark of madness, you mustn't  lose it."

-Robin WIlliams

===========================================================================

The twins ran onto the train searching for an empty compartment, while the two undoubtedly knew many of the students who were coming into their first year of Hogwarts due to their isolation from the Pure-blooded society they found themselves not nearly as close as one would expect. All they had was a name and while the Blakely name carried weight it only really made their life easier, making friendships was another thing entirely. The two burst into a compartment sitting opposite each other beside the window. "Finally, I can't wait to get to Hogwarts, we won't have Ensis looking over our shoulder every single second." Elektra giggled with a wide grin.

"I can't wait either, I heard some of the professors are a pain in the arse though." Vassily muttered was Elektra nodded.

"It's to be expected." Elektra shrugged. "Onto more important things, which house do you think we'll be in? Obviously, we will end up in the same house, we have do." Elektra laughed loudly while Vassily took a moment. He wanted to end up in the same house as Elektra, every step of his lips Elektra had been there she was essentially his best friend. Vassily's mouth parted and Elektra's eyes narrowed dangerously. "Don't you even dare." She seethed.

"Pfft." Vassily frowned looking out of the window. "You're just jealous I can sing and you can't." Vassily drawled out mockingly.

"As if princess." Elektra exclaimed with a pout.

"You're the princess." Vassily bit back.

"As if." Elektra snorted folding her arms and slumping in the seat. Outside of the compartment an obnoxious howl of laughter echoed down the train, the boisterous boy's body shook and his blue eyes twinkled with amusement as he stood with George, Fred and Cedric.

"Did you hear that Hiroshi Blakely is attending Hogwarts this year?" Fred asked with a toothy grin while George nodded along.

"Yeah, rumour has it that he got kicked out of Mahoutokoro for practicing dark magic." George added.

"Doesn't surprise me honestly, I mean he is a Blakely." Fred pointed out with a shrug of his shoulder. "You two hear anything? I mean your dad is pretty close to the Blakely's, right?" Lincoln dipped his head down awkwardly as he looked between the two Weasley brothers, they weren't wrong when it came to the Pure-blood circle they were a tight knit group that didn't often associate with anyone outside of it and as it happened Lincoln's family was in the inner-circle.

"Heard my mum actually, she was saying that Elizabeth Blakely was keeping a tight lip on the situation but she spent all of last year in legal battles with the Japanese Ministry and British ministry to keep him out of Azkaban or whatever they have in Japan." Lincoln's loose lips spilled out a large amount of information.

"Wait, seriously?" Cedric asked. "Maybe it was just a misunderstanding." Cedric offered nervously.

"No way, Blakely's have been practicing dark magic since before they were rich, there is no way that it was a misunderstanding." Fred exclaimed breaking out into a fit of laughter.

"Oh, the other hand you just know the girls are gonna fawn over him, I mean if he looks anything like his uncle." George light-heartedly joked.

"His dad is the Minister of magic in Japan, so he probably doesn't." Lincoln added with a shrug of his shoulders.