THREE

"In their innocence, children know themselves to be light and love. If we allow them, they can teach us, to see ourselves in the same way."

-Michael Jackson

===========================================================================

Ensis put his pen down and grasped the letter, neatly folding it and tucking it away into an envelope, he dripped the deep blue-grey ink onto it before branding the family emblem on it. He talked towards his owl who took it quickly flying off. The clock behind him began to ring and he turned to the mirror hurriedly flattening his messy brown hair, he reached for his black jacket throwing it on and he ran downstairs to where the two children were waiting for him. Looking between the two he often marvelled at them. The two had turned out remarkably well, Elektra and Vassily were good children, they only knew the light in the world. They were accustomed to Pure-blood life and yet they never saw the darkness of it, not like he had, not like their mother had. They got the best of their world. The twins looked to each other and then to Ensis.

"Finally finished looking at yourself in the mirror?" The wilier of the twins asked, her eyes gleaming with excitement. Ensis chuckled reaching out for the two of them.

"I have to look perfect, now don't I?" Ensis replied softly as he apperated to Diagon Ally. As they appeared in the crowded street the two looked around in awe, their eyes widened in wonder.

"Where are we going to first?" Vassily asked looking up to Ensis, his bold blue eyes peering into Ensis' soul. His lips tugged into a smile as he looked down at the two children consumed with excitement.

"I'll be taking you two to Olivanders," Ensis answered as they made their way down the pathway. 

"Is that where you got your wand?" Elektra asked, looking up at her Uncle.

"No, but it is where you'll get yours." Ensis laughed lightly. He looked up to the Ollivander's sign and he thought back to when he came to get his wand with his sister, he was in third year at the time. Dumbledore had told them their wands were unacceptable and dangerous to use at Hogwarts. As they stepped into the wand store they were greeted with a familiar smile from Ollivander while Harry walked out, he paused for a brief moment, his eyes straying to Elektra and Vassily.

"Hello, are you two going to Hogwarts?" He asked with an excited smile, his blue eyes twinkling. Ensis felt his body tensed up as he felt Lily's eyes staring up at him. He'd spent 11 years away from the magical society, he'd made sure Elektra and Vassily had associated with the right children, the children that would keep them safe but other than that he'd removed himself from such things. He bit his bottom lip as guilt overwhelmed him, he felt his eyes become glassy but he remembered what his mother told him. Never let anyone too close, never let anyone see what kind of pain is lurking underneath not if you know what's good for you. He knew what was good for him.

"Yes we are, I'm Elektra Blakely." She proudly introduced herself, her green eyes glimmering with mischief.

"Vassily." He momentarily paused.

"I'm Harry, Harry Potter." He introduced himself.

"See you at Hogwarts Harry Potter." Elektra drawled out, her lips tugged into a smirk as she and Vassily looked at each other then back to Harry. "Good luck." Harry walked out and the three Blakely walked to the front of the store.