Chapter 2

A/N
This is it the infamous marking scene. God I don't know to feel about it. I honestly I don't know how to rate this. It's not smutty but also not the most child friendly. You have been warned. I wrote this for my 500 follower milestone. Um enjoy?

Keith wasn't good with words, hence why he always fought. Now Keith was extremely angry at Shiro. He took a deep breath and flared his nostrils. His muscles tensed and he hunched forward. Keith growled and in a dark low voice said.

"You really shouldn't have done that Shiro!!! YOU KNEW HOW I FELT ABOUT IT!!!"

Keith launched homself at Shiro and
knocked Shiro with so much force he fell back. Shiro was so surprised that he didn't fight back. He left an opening and Keith was going to keep hitting him repeatedly because of it. Shiro could have fought back but he didn't want to hurt Keith. He knew Keith was being irrational.

Lance screamed for help and jumped back. His blue eyes widened in terror as he watched Keith punch Shiro in the face. He tried to pull Keith off of Shiro, Keith was just too strong. Keith then let out a deep growl. Lance flinched at the threat. That did

Lance sent distress Pheromones trying to warm the other paladins. He continued to try and pry Keith off of a wounded Shiro. All efforts were futaile, he knew he couldn't match Keith's strength.
He hoped the others would get there soon to help Shiro. There was blood so much blood. The iron smell was seeping everywhere. Pidge and Hunk quickly smelled the pheromones and started yelling. The both of them began to run towards Lance to see what is wrong. Hunk stopped following Pidge to get Coran and the Princess. Hunk had a feeling that they would need to use the healing pod. Before separating they were hit with the smell of blood... Shiro's blood!

Keith realized they are coming for him but his alpha side still wants what is rightfully his. He knocks Lance back and ignores the badly beaten Shiro on the floor. He goes over to him and picks him up bridal style. The blue eyed omega kicked and moved violently but he couldn't escape Keith's grip. Lance had his eyes closed with tears running down his face, He was powerless. He was physical shaking, Lance didn't know what got over Keith. Keith then started to run out out of the room. He had to run from the Crime scene. Lance paralyzed thought to him self. His thoughts raced wildly and thrashing in his mind.

This isn't Keith, Keith would never hurt his own brother. Where are we going? What's going to happen to me?! Why did he attack Shiro?! Is Shiro okay?! WHERE ARE WE GOING?!?!

Pidge ran as fast as she could but she was too late. Keith made an escape and went into hiding with Lance.

"Lance?! Lance!? What hap-"
Pidge screamed dashing into the room Keith left.

She gasped at Shiro lying on the ground unconscious. She sniffed the air and smelled Keith's sent mingling with Lance's distressed pheromones. Pidge sat beside Shiro and tried to find a pulse. Eventually she did find it, she was relieved to know that he was okay. Shiro did take a lot of damage and would probably have to take at least a couple of days to heal.
She decided to stay with Shiro and wait for Coran. Afterwards she would go searching for Keith and kick his butt.

_______________________________________

Lance had no idea where they were, in the castle. He couldn't recognize the halls or doors. Keith was still holding him tightly. Even if he was able to get Keith to let him go, a part of his heart would brake.

Lance had a very obvious crush on Keith. But he wasn't sure right now if the man holding him even is Keith. Sure he is a hot head but would never hurt his brother. Lance remembered first seeing Keith back in the Garrison. He was this prodigy, people saying he was going to be like his older brother. Omega, beta, and even alpha girls would flaunt after him, but he was too oblivious to notice other people's feelings. Lance told himself he wouldn't fall for him. Who would ever want a male omega?