Chapter 6

Keith was not good with words but he was in great trouble now.

Pidge, Coran, and Allura were searching throughout the castle ready to attack and bring down Keith. They couldn't let him escape the castle. Hunk went to Lance's room to check up on him. It will all be up to Lance.

Whatever happens it can't undo what has been done.

Whether Lance likes it or not, he is bonded to Keith.

_______________________________________

Keith couldn't stop at this point. If he was caught there was no telling what the rest of the team will do to him. He knew at one point he will have to face his consquences. He had to run. Where? Somewhere safe. He was suddenly pulled out of his thoughts by the sound of running.

Shit

"Keith come out! We aren't going to hurt you! Yet!"

He darted out of the room with the door closing behind him. Alerting Pidge and Allura of his whereabouts. His ears were ringing while his chest was hammering. Keith was sweating nervously as he ran. Allura and Pidge started to run in the course that Keith took.

"Allura! I heard him over there! I can bearly smell his scent. Let's follow his trail!" Pidge said running next to Allura.

Keith tried to lose them but it was futile. Where ever he ran they followed suit. Allura and Pidge were running out of stamina and Keith used that to his advantage. His leg muscles were burning but who knows what would happen to him if he got caught. That's when Allura got an idea.

"Pidge! I have an idea! What if I throw you as far as I can and you use your Bayard to aim at his legs. When he falls down I'll restrain him and handcuff him." Allura yelled to Pidge.

"Got it!"

Allura stopped running and picked up Pidge. She laid Pidge over her shoulder and started sprinting. When she finally had Keith in her sights, Allura launched Pidge in the air. Due to Pidge's height in weight she was able to get good distance. Pidge had one shot. One shot to bring Keith down. She took a breath steaded her bayard and shot her rope. Her Bayard wrapped around Keith's legs causing him to fall on the cold floor.

"Allura! He's down! Hurry I can only hold him down for so long!" Pidge said trying her best to hold down Keith while he was thrashing beneath her.

Allura ran to Pidge with Altean handcuffs in her hands and quickly locked Keith's hands behind his back. Keith snarled with his full-grown canine teeth. Allura and Pidge gazes were like sharp daggers that were directed at him. The Hallway was quiet and there was a thick tension in the air. The air was frigid with hatred. Allura was wordless. How could Keith, a member of their pack, do something so terrible. Allura helped up Keith and grabbed hold of his arm. Pidge made her Bayard's rope disappear. She grabbed Keith's other arm and held her bayard up in defense towards Keith. Pidge needed to tell Coran to stop searching because Keith was caught.

"Coran we got Keith. Meet us in the command room."

"Roger that."

In silence, they walked to the command room.

_________________________________________________________________

Hunk took a deep breath before stepping into Lance's room. Many of Lance's things were in a disarray as if he had a meltdown. Hunk looked over to the bed and saw a lump of blankets facing the wall. Hunk walked over to Lance's bed, sat at the end and brought his legs up. All Hunk could smell was Lance's scent filling up the room. Honey and the Ocean. But now Lance's scent isn't even his anymore. The honey and ocean were now mixed with a wood fire and spices like cinnamon. This made Hunk mad but there was nothing he could do to change the past. He just wanted his best friend back.