--'1'--

Chief's POV.

I hear a child's cry through the waterfall as I am doing a small search.

"Chief, do you hear that?" One of my soldiers ask, he grips his spear closer to himself and leads the way through the waterfall. I follow after and see a small basket floating closer to the waterfall. I go and lift it from the water. It held a small child inside, it sobbed with big fat tears that made me sad too.

"Poor child, why are you here?" I ask, knowing it cannot speak due to it's age. I look around and realise the child must have floated in from the ocean. I look at a small note and see it simply says...

'I do not care for this monstrosity. You may find use for her, but I can't.' I glared at the note and threw it into the water where it dissolved and I carried the child in my arms after handing the basket to one of the gaurds.

"What shall we do with this child?" Asks the head gaurd. I walk past him and continue to the boat and sit down as the rest join me.

"I shall give her to Takio. He has lost his child, he yearns to raise one and I shall give him the child he yearns to have." I say calmly. Takio lost his wife and child when they traveled too close to the waterfall an were killed by foreigners.

"Yes Chief." And that was when we arrived to the tribe and got out of our boat. I saw Takio walk over to me and look at the wiggling child in my arms. It seemed like she was reaching out for him. I handed the child to him and it giggled and cooed up to him. He smiled down at it and I looked closer at it and realise it was a smcall girl.

"She is for you, her family abandoned her and so I thought you could take better care of her than I could in millions of years." I explained, he nodded and walked off with her.

"I'll name her... Raynalia." Takio says, smiling down at the child and taking her to his home.

(5 years later)

Raynalia's POV.

Me and my friend Chell ran through town excited to hear uncle's story of the gods.

"Chief! Chief!" Chell yelled as we ran to the room. "We are ready for the story!"

"Okay...
🎶Our glorious city🎶
🎶Was built by the divinities🎶
🎶By gods who saw fit🎶
🎶To bestow🎶
🎶The gift of a paradise🎶
🎶Peaceful and harmonious Upon🎶
🎶Us mere mortals below🎶
🎶And made El Dorado🎶
🎶The magnificent and golden🎶
🎶One thousand years ago🎶
🎶El Dorado El Dorado🎶
🎶El Dora-a-a-a-do🎶
it is also said that one with unique hair may be the bride of this god..." He trailed off looking at me. "Buts that's only if they love each other enough. And it depends on when this god will come. Maybe he would come after you are already married and he decides to marry your daughter who has hair as unique as yours."

"Uncle!" I yell as he plays with my hair. He smiled and gets up.

"Off home you go, don't want to worry your parents, now would we?" He says kindly. We shake our heads no and get up and run home.

(Years later.)

Third POV.

A now 20 year old Raynalia ran through town. Heading to the dock so she could search for Chell who had stolen from the temple again.

"My queen! You should be up in the temple resting!" One of the shop owners say as she walks to Ray.

"I need to look for Chell." She tells her hurriedly.

"She stole from the Gods' temple again, didn't she." The woman says disappointedly. She nods and run to the docks and hop into the boat that was barely a foot away from the deck.

"My queen!" The soldiers say hurriedly as though she would place a curse upon them if they treat her like a commoner.

"I've told you guys, when I'm off of temple grounds or tribal grounds to treat me like one of you." She smiles at them and they relax before becoming serious again when they hit rock. She walks through the waterfall and sees Chell on the ground near the large statue and a horse carrying two men on the other side of it. The soldiers begin to run with her to Chell. They also corner the horse, probably because of them being foreigners and Ray's presence there. Chell tossed the gold she stole back and forth between herself and the black haired one.

"Chell!" Ray yells and held Chell to her as she helps Chell up after Chell hit the man in the head with the gold. "Let's go."

"My queen, stay away from her." A soldier says as he takes Chell's arm and pulling her away. Ray sighs and walk through the waterfall. They can't drop the formalities because of the foreigners.