--'4'--

Miguel's POV.

I play with the three little boys while the Queen sits nearby, smiling at my efforts at playing the game.

"Miguel! Hehehe, c'mon put some effort into it!" She cheers and laughs at my failed attempts. I try to copy some of the boys' moves and turn to the Queen while I do. I'm trying my best to impress her, without making it too obvious. I then see Tulio, Chell and the High Priest arrive. Me and Tulio argue about how I shouldn't get attached to the city and it's people. Chell looks nervously at the queen.

"Raynalia, my Queen." Chell bows politely to her.

"Chell, we are friends, you know to call me Ray." She smiles and then notices Chell's serious face. "What's happening?"

"We will have a game!" The High Priest yells and for the next hour we play a weird game while Raynalia argues with the High Priest and Chell helps us out a bit.

Scree!

"Oh no! She senses danger is near!" Children yell around us while the adults simply smile down upon them.

"No no children, she's simply awoken from her sleep and has seen that I am not there." I hear the Queen speak softly and then something lands at her feet. "See? She simply was looking for me."

"What... Is it?" Tulio asks when everyone went silent.

"It is a very rare creature, it has been attached to the Queen since we found it wounded when we were simply 5." Chell whispers to us.

"Her name is Dalyoku.(Dal-ee-o-kuu) and she ages in a slower period than us. Right now she is around 5, but has been with us for 15 years. As soon as she is 6 years old, she will grow in size." Raynalia says, petting the creature in her arms now.

"Can I... pet her?" I ask, walking up beside her. She smiles and puts Dalyoku in my hands.

"You should never pet her kind when they are in another's arms. They don't like that, you must hold them if you pet them. It gives them comfort." Ray explains. I hold the creature to me and she seems to purr when I pet her. I hear murmuring around me and look up to see Ray smiling at me as the citizens whisper around us but I can't hear them clearly. I look over and see Tulio crossing his arms and Chell holding her hands over her mouth.

"What's wrong? Am I holding her wrong or something?" I whisper to Ray.

"No, your holding her fine my King, it's just... She trusts you and... There's a prophecy, that's why everyone's whispering." She smiles and pats my shoulder before walking off.

"My Lords, congratulations on your victory. And now, you will, of course, wish to have the losing team sacrificed to your glory." Tzekel-khan says, walking up with the chief. Everyone gasps at this. The team we went against went on their knees bowing in a way.

"Not again." I groan, handing Dalyoku to Chell, seeing that Ray left before this. "Look, Tzekel-Khan,"

"Uh, Miguel?" Tulio whispers.

"forget the sacrifices." I continue.

"Miguel." Tulio says again, but I ignore him.

"We don't want any sacrifices." I finish.

"But all of the sacred writings say that you will devour the wicked and the unrighteous." Tzekel says.

"Well, I don't see anyone here who fits that description." I say, smirking a bit. Tzekel scoffs.

"Well, as speaker of the gods, it would be my privilege to point them out." He says, gesturing his head to the Chief.

"The gods are speaking for themselves now! This city and these people have no need for you anymore!" I say, then shove him out of my way. I can feel Chell and Tulio's shocked gazes behind me. I proceed to walk to the bowing team and help them up. "There will be no sacrifices! Not now, not ever!" The crowd cheers. "Get out!"