--'3'--

Ray's POV.

I get back in the temple and help my father into my small room.

"Well Miguel. We are gonna be richer than the King of Spain!" I hear their voices from the main part of the temple.

"Yes, well King Tulio, I'm going out to explore a bit." Miguel's voice rings.

"No, no you don't. I don't want you messing this up for us." Tulio says, probably going to count the gold. I hear whispers that I can't understand and then I help my Father out of the temple slowly.

"It's too noisy inside the temple. It may be better at home." I tell him and see Miguel rush down the steps. He sees me with my father and instantly helps. "My King, you don't have to help. I'm capable of carrying my father home."

"I insist! And I'd never forgive myself of I let a pretty lady like you carry her father home all by herself." He smiles at me and I smile back.

"Thank you my King."

"Call me Miguel, because what I've heard is that you're the Queen, so we are equals in a way, right?" He asks innocently and helps me place Father onto his bed at home.

"Yes, Miguel." I smile and he grabs my hand and runs out of the house. I turn my hea and see one of the neighbors helping my father so I wouldn't worry. "Miguel, where are we going?" I giggle.

"I want to explore this city! And who better to show me around than their own beautiful Queen?" He says excitedly like a child. I look around and see the streets empty. "Why is it so empty?"

"The High Priest must've ordered the street to be cleansed under your command." I say after we stop and I get my hand out of his.

"Why?" He asks as innocent as a child. I put my hand in his shoulder and look around.

"The age of the Jaguar." I say as we walk over to some men about to hurt and innocent. "Now that's enough!"

"But my Queen! The Gods have ordered the street to be cleansed!" Tzekel-khan's henchman says to me, lowering his weapon as Miguel helps the innocent man up.

"And why were you going to harm this innocent man?" Miguel asks angrily.

"Your orders were that no one must leave their homes during the cleansing." The henchman says.

"Seems like I've been giving a lot of orders, haven't I?" Miguel looks back at me, angry with himself for allowing this to happen.

"Yes, High Priest Tzekel has ordered it under your command." The henchman says, standing up straighter.

"You were right my Queen. He's done this." Miguel whispers to me. He then turns back to the men with spears and fixes his posture. "Well here's a new order," the men stand straighter at command. "Take the day off."

The men look at each other then Miguel and I, then they walk of to do whatever they want.

"You'd be a fine King, you know?" I ask him quietly. He takes my hand softly and lead me to the man we helped.

"Are you alright? Here." He holds out a hand to help the man up but the man places his earrings in his open hand and runs off scared. I place a hand on Miguel's back and another on his shoulder.

"They are scared, give them time and show them that there is nothing to fear of you." I whisper to him. He nods and we continue on our way, Miguel holds my hand again and we pick up a small guitar like object he made. He starts playing calmly and we spot the horse they arrived on. He had some girls with him.

"I haven't seen you in a while." Miguel smiles at the horse and notices the girls when they gasp and hide behind the horse's legs. Miguel smiles and accidentally plays a wrong note. I grab one of the girls' hands and dance around with her a bit. The girls do the same with one another and Miguel takes my hand and drags me off after handing the guitar to someone else. We ride on a turtle and Miguel gets a bit too curious and almost falls off but the man who usual watches after the riders pushes Miguel back to his place beside me. We run off the turtle and continue to walk around before we spot three little boys with a ball. They smile at us and Miguel plays with them while I sit on the side and watch.

"Miguel! Hehehe, c'mon put some effort into it!" I cheer and laugh at his failed attempts. He tries to copy some of their move and turns to me while he does. It seems he's trying to impress me. I then see Tulio, Chell and the High Priest arrive. Tulio and Miguel seem to argue while Chell looks nervously at me.