--'2'--

Ray's POV.

I ran up the temple steps. As soon as Chief said they were the Gods we have been waiting for so I ran back to the temple. I helped got angered as I saw Chell there too, putting away the gold she stole. I accidentally made the volcano erupt and then it go to peace again... I don't know if anyone noticed...

"I can't believe you stole gold again." I scolded and went to my small room that was hidden from sight. I grabbed my formal wear and changed as I heard the Gods arrive into the temple. I walked out and heard them talking to Chell about some scheme. "You aren't the Gods we have been waiting for?"

"What? Oh! Of course we are my Queen!" The blonde one bowed to me.

"Miguel, she knows so it doesn't matter anymore." The black haired one whispered.

"Let me see your hands." I say calmly. Chell claps excitedly and grabs their hands and holds them out to me.

"Sooo?" She asks. I look at their palms and trail the lines upon them. I smile.

"They have big plans for you two..." I smile, which they must've thought it meant they would be tortured. "Let's go celebrate my kings."

"Do you mind?" The black haired man asked me and Chell who waits at the door. Miguel already had his shirt off and didn't seem to care that we were in the room.

"No." Chell says innocently. "Oh, right. Sorry." She walks out with me. "Goodbye." She says after opening the curtain when he was pulling his pants down. I giggle and pull her away.

"You act all innocent one minute, but all... Different the next." I giggle out as I see her smiling suggestively at me. We wait outside for the 'Gods' to come out and the Chief tells the musicians to put smiles on as though they mean it.

"My queen. I have news about tomorrow morning." A tall buff man says to me, I realise it is the high priests' henchman. I walk away from the party to speak with him. "The High Priest is going to sacrifice your father to the Gods."

"NO! I forbid him from doing so!" I yell, catching others attention due to my tone and how I never command anything out of anyone unless it involved the innocent.

"My queen, what has you angered so?" The demon asks me innocently.

"He will not be sacrificed tomorow, I forbid you from it." I hiss at him which catches the Gods' attention.

"Woah, woah, what's happening here?" Asks the black haired one, he sounded drunk and I saw their horse walking drunkedly.

"Nothing my king, I do not need your help." I growl out slowly. I walk away and hug my father close. "Come, sleep in the temple, I won't allow them to sacrifice you tomorow."

"I will, only for your comfort my child." He smiled at me and held a hand to my cheek.

Next day.

I awake to Chell shaking me.

"The High Priest is getting ready to awake Tulio and Miguel, he requests your audience for the sacrifice today..." She says, trying to keep my spirits up.

Screech!

"She's back!" I hear a child yell from at the foot of the temple stairs. I walk out, straightening my gown and hold out my hand. Something flies right into it and it collapses in exhaustion.

"My baby, I'm happy you've returned safely." I whispered to the small mystical creature and set it down on a pillow inside. I walk down the temple steps and walk past the carrier holding the Gods.

"He's back~" I hear Miguel say irritatedly. He must be talking of the High Priest.

"The Gods have awoken!" The High Priest yells out for everyone to here. I stand near the edge and look down at the entrance to Shibalba. I look over and see the Gods have gotten out of the carrier and are now curious as to what's happening. I ignore the High Priest's speech and stare at the bag in horror. His magic releases my father from his place and he controls my father and makes him go to the edge of the cliff.

"Please Gods... Protect my father from any evil that is bestowed upon him..." I pray to the sky and the. Hear the Gods shout.

"Stop!" They both say dramatically. I look over and can already feel the tears running down my face. Miguel must've saw because he went to my father and dragged him away from the edge and behind his black haired companion. He dragged him and set him down in the bedding inside the carrier. I rushed after them and sat with my Father.

"Thank you Miguel. Thank you for saving my Father from Shibalba." I said and gave him a hug and a kiss on the cheek.

"Does this sacrifice not satisfy you?" I hear the Chief ask, I also hear the smile in his voice.

"The stars." The black haired one starts. "They aren't in the correct placement. Can't do it."

"Right. Stars, alignment. Can't do it." Miguel says, walking away from me but smiling back at me.

"Your right... I must've misread the heavens." The High Priest bows to them.

"Then maybe our sacrifice should safice?" The Chief asks. He gestures to women holding plates of gold. I turn to Chell and see she's trying to get the Gods to notice her so she can warn them. "To Shebalba?"

The two Gods look at one another and nod. "To Shebalba!" They yell and the women prepare to throw the gold into the entrance. The two Gods look on in horror as Chell sneakily joins beside them.

"Chell, what is Shebalba?" The black haired one asks.

"It's the Spirit World, my kings." I interrupt and stand beside Miguel. "You sent all that gold to the Spirit World. But I'm sure Chell has an idea how to fix your mistake."

"I'll be back." Chell walks away an to the Chief. I walk back to my father and order the men to carry him to the temple so I may treat him. I knew what happens after the High Priest uses his magic on people.