Meeting De Prince: Pt.3 and the Last part

Antonio P.O.V:

I look up at the door, wiping away a tear I hadn't known was rolling down my cheek. I then get up and walk to the door,hesitant to open it. I take a deep breath and open it.

I look down at the Prince dude and notice him playing with his left ear, while his other hand stuffed in his pocket as if playing with something. His glaze stays down for a second, but then I guess he notice me cause he looks up quickly. With wide eyes, he goes and quickly says,"I'M SO SO SORRY IF I CAUSED YOU ANY DISCOMFORT, IF YOU DON'T WANT ME TO STAY I'LL GO BUT PL-"

I then stop him by saying,"Listen I don't hate you, so shut up. Also I'm mad at my father not you, and 1 more thing if I ever see you sucking up to anyone, I'll whope your ass. Got it?" I say bluntly. Looking him straight in the eye while this all I watch him flinch when I say 'got it?'.

"Y-y-yes s-sir!" He says with a half salute in the end. I chuckle at how stupid that phrase was.

"I think we'll be great friends." I say with a smile. He brightens up almost automatically.

"M-me too." He says sticking out his hand. I take it and shake it.

I guess life won't be as bad with him around, but oh if I was right. But I'm so,so wrong.

____________________✍👅💋

A.N.

WASSUP IK SHORT AS HEEEELLLL

BUT I JUST NEEDED TO GET THAT DONE SO WHEN I UPDATE TOMORROW IT'LL BE FULL OF TROUB-I MEAN NICE FLOWERS 🌻💐🌹🌺🌸🌺🌷💐🌸🌺🌷💐🌺🌷🌹

👑
🐼

~Out

   🤗🤗🤗🤗🤗

Also I lost my closest uncle/cousin today at around 11:00 I'm so sad😢😭, but writing makes it better😙🤗