Playing the Enemy

By Mariah

Antonio P.O.V:

Ohhh it's on. No one, and I mean no one will and shall ever think to challenge me. Ever.

Our teams where,
Me and Michael
And
Princey with Kaiden.

Putting the ball in the middle of the gym floor, the gym teacher blew the whistle and the game between the real life versus rich shit begins now.

As soon as that whistle blew all bets where off. We took of running both sides trying to reach the ball first. The person who got it was Princey, he kicked it in the air. On it's way Down he met it half way and kicked it twords there goal, where Kaiden was. Kaiden then bounced it off his head into the goaly. So that there is how there playing this game, trick shots. It's an odd combo, because usually you would put a person who trick shots mostly with a person who plays without extras together, not the other way around. And in pretty sure the gym teach knew what he was doing.

Bitch.

In the middle of the game he switched the teams up a little bit. Meaning me and Princey where on the same team.

Sperm Donator.

He knew this wasn't going to turn out well and I bet he put money on it. After break we was back in the court and running. We were both after the ball, team work was not a opposition right now. I'm trying to prove that I'm better than him, and what he's trying to prove...not sure but I do not care. We where head and head, to the point we where so busy with each other to notice that the other team we was supposed to be against wasn't even running for the ball but instead flirting with girls. The ball was now only about 3 feet away, and then that's when all hell broke lose.

I lost my balance calling into Princey who had already kicked the ball high in the air. Who then fell on top of me. Our faces where only about 1 inch away, unroll the ball he has kicked up in the air coincidently landed right on his head smashing out lips together.

I felt disgusting, and not even that I felt icky and disgusted. Like I was about to throw up....

In his mouth.

Javan (Aka Princey) (Akka His Sporty Side) P.O.V:

I kissed a boy and I liked it,

I can taste his minty breath no chapstick,

I kissed a boy and I liked it,

But that's not important.

I quickly push myself up off of him, and go for the ball. I'm now dribbling the ball down the floor and my feet hitting the floor seems to be the only sound along with my heavy breath. I kick the ball in the net, grab my backpack on my way to the door, and take my exit. I feel all eyes on me as I leave. I smirk and decide to go home.

I think I might actually like high school.

A.N.

HEY

EVERYONE READING THIS,

YOU HAVE TO MAKE A DECISION,

SO IT'S EITHER I MAKE SHORTER CHAPS AND UPDATE ALMOST EVERYDAY,

OR A LONG 2,000 WORD CHAP EVERY WEEK

SO THIS IS THE ONLY TIME I'M ASKING......

PLS COMMENT

😄😄😄😄😄THANK YOU