that one piss fic™

Written by me and hellyeahitstiddyboys
She made this shit happen bless

warning: omorashi, bitch slapping, thigh riding, crossdressing, cream pie, overstimulation, orgasm denial, age gap, choking, hair pulling, oral, and probably more.

yoongi awoke as he felt something tugging relentlessly at his shirt. he blinked sleepily and turned around to see jimin making grabby hands at the older adorning an excited grin. his hair was disheveled and he was still in his pajamas, yet his face was bright and fully awake.

"jimin, what do you want?" yoongi grumbled, glancing at his phone screen (which was way too bright, by the way.) it was 11 a.m.

to be honest, yoongi wasn't even a functioning human until about noon. so what did this brat want?

"can we go to the mall today?" the younger asked, his eyes lighting up with child-like giddiness. he tugged once more on yoongi's sleeve,"pretty please?"

he batted his thick eyelashes a few times in hopes that yoongi would give in.

yoongi groaned,"it's the weekend, jimin."

"exactly!" jimin said matter-of-factly,"we should do something fun. you're always working these days, hyung..."

"of course, i'm the ceo," he stated boredly, a yawn cutting off the end of his sentence.

the younger frowned,"i don't know what a ceo is, and i don't care. i want to go out."

"it means i'm very important," yoongi said simply and sat up, rubbing the sleep out of his eyes.

"aren't i important?" jimin was doing that damned pout again. yoongi hadn't replied and instead was padding over to the bathroom lazily.

jimin was following quickly behind the older with a stubborn expression.

yoongi began brushing his teeth, completely disregarding the unwavering stare from jimin.

he rinsed the foam from his mouth and started washing his face. he only sent a side glance to jimin when he started tapping his foot impatiently.

yoongi sighed exasperatedly,"what, jimin?"

"i'm important, right?" he repeated quietly, only looking up from the ground to gauge yoongi's expression. it wasn't very delighted.

"yes, now will you stop bothering me?" yoongi had turned back to the mirror to brush through his bedhead hair.

"i'll stop bothering you on one condition." he held up one finger and smiled deviously.

yoongi looked at jimin and raised an eyebrow questioningly,"what?

"let's go to the mall, hyung."

the older was annoyed, but he knew jimin wouldn't let this go. and he also wasn't looking forward to jimin's passive aggressive side if he said no.

jimin really didn't like being told no.

"if we go to the mall," jimin perked up,"are you going to behave?"

at that, jimin smirked, a mischievous glint in his eyes,"don't i always behave for hyung?"

"no," yoongi deadpanned, but an idea popped in his head.