emo shiet

based on 4 o clock yaaa its vmin yall!!

written by hellyeahitstiddyboys but dont @ me if this is complete shit Im sorry
actually i know its shit so dont drag me Thank

//////////

dear moon,

will you let me see you again?

it's four a.m. i hope you, my pretty insomniac, will be awake and waiting for me.

i'm walking to the park, where countless conversations between you and i have been shared.

you'll be there, right?

i don't know how long i've been walking. i got distracted and lost count of my steps when i started thinking of you.

only you.

i can't wait until i see that sweet smile gracing your face, knowing i'm the one who caused it.

i'm getting closer to you. with every step, it's getting a bit harder to breathe.

the bird singing in the distance signals my arrival.

am i too early? i don't see you...

my heart is thumping, i'm thinking of your face shining with happiness.

you'll allow me to see that one more time, right?

the deep blue blanket finally falls on the atmosphere, and i see you.

shining

but this time, tears are the cause of that glow i crave.

why are you crying? i ask you.

you are trembling as you tangle your fingers in my shirt. i pull you closer, and listen closely to the faint whispers in my ear.

all the while, i'm thinking how i can help you forget everything.

my lips find their way to your temple, peppering small kisses. a content sigh emits from your mouth and your grip loosens on my shirt. i wipe the tears from your tired eyes. those same eyes crinkle into a small smile. our lips find each other and attach into a sloppy kiss. it's desperate yet slow. a delicious concoction of yearning and lust form in the pit of my stomach, sloshing haphazardly. our lips mold together for a little longer before i swallow thickly and take a step back.

we share a quiet laugh, and i intertwine our fingers together. we sit on a bench and sit silently, just enjoying each other's company. soon your breath becomes shallow, and i look over to see your eyes flutter close, head nodding back. you're slipping into that comfortable, warm blue.

as you fall asleep, the world opens up to reveal a blinding yellow light, illuminating our surroundings. i bite my lip to prevent a smile from growing, but fail miserably. i grin, realizing something earth-shattering. an answer to all my confusions.

my best friend, soul mate, my everything.

i'm helplessly falling for you.

that deep blue you possess is swallowing me whole in the best way. it's impossible to resist. not that i would want to, anyway.

so, here i am, absolutely lost and confused. yet you seem to be the only thing that makes sense these days. i know i can rely on you.

the next time the yellow light becomes too overwhelming and i can't bear it anymore, i'll need you to confide in...

you'll be there, right?

sincerely,

a moon child.