Gay and Hay

It was a stormy fall night at the barn so the farmer guy is taking the hay in the barn with the horses so they don't get weet and boy when he leaves ,,, the hay BURST alive like you burst a nut anyway they were so horny and sexually frustrated from being outside and shit they couldn't wait any longer to get that yummy succ like they're rough scratchy peepees were THROBBING ready to get extra weet and get that good horsey treatment 😩😩😩😩 henryson the hay shuffled over to his hay and gay brother, ronaldson, who was very gay and very related to henryson. Henryson,who was also very gay and very related to ronaldson, began to grind into his very gay brother's booty cheeks. "YEEHAW THAT'S GOOD I'M SO READY TO GET FUCCED MMMMM GET THAT GAY HAY INCESTUOUS SCRATCHY COCKOO INSIDE MY EQUALLY GAY HAY INCESTUOUS BOOTY BUTT" henryson complied and slid his gay hay incestuous weener up inside the very very loose boy vagina. Ronaldson is so incredibly loose from trying to fuck himself with his own gay hay scratchy straw ween, but henryson still fucked him best he could,despite his woopwoop not even getting any stimulation because he didn't want his brother to feel self conscious about his impossibly loose, loose, loose, backdoor. Their scratchy gay hay incestuous bodies moved so fast they began to start a fire 🔥 🔥 on their bootys and pelviseseseses. "YES BABY MMMM FUCK THIS IS SO HOT LITERALLY THIS IS BURNING UP IN HERE UHHHHHHHH AHHHHHH WWOOOOOOOOO HOOOOOOOO" this woke up the only horse in the barn, jimmyson, and the horse with the very large peener  began to trot over sporting a very large, not scratchy, big, erection that was very very large. As soon as he got near the  incestuous flaming homosexuals (literally) he flopped his very large and very big cockrocket onto the pair, effectively smothering the fire because his large Johnson was so large it covered a lot of surface area. He used his giant balloon dick to throw henryson to the other side of the barn, killing him. "PLEASE PLEASE GIVE ME THAT HORSE RIDE IM SO READY UUUUHHHHHH GOD" ronaldson began screaming. Jimmyson the horse pulled a contract out of his very large and very red pooter "sign this contract so i can tear your ass up" ronaldson signs the contract with his scratchy pootpoot and urges jimmyson to go ahead. He is soon plunged into with a very large baboom peeenus and, never having a yogurt slinger big enough to even touch his impossibly loose poopshoot, began to scream until his vocal cords went peace out ✌ and died. Even though ronaldson's cockwarmer was record breakingly loose, jimmyson's pipe was just far too inhumanly large and started tearing ronaldson clean in half. Ronaldson was fine with this, because he had never been successfully dicked down. Just before he went to twink heaven, his last words were "dicc so bombbbb" at this point, jimmyson just looked like he was fucking into a broken triscuit. His very large hot dog had no hole to fit into anymore so he jacked himself off with his hooves (since his franker was so big it touched the ground, this was very easy for him) he came over ronaldson's dead body with a holler of "YEEHAW"