fun on the beach

Republishing this why not

This is shit and it's a joke and i wrote it at 3am 😂😂 and I don't love the pacing but it's my shit baby and I gotta love it. Btw take a shot whenever I write the word "tentacle" or use a comma ✌

Jungkook laid in the clear water, like a starfish, feeling the cool waves flow over his torso and staring up at the dark sky littered with bright stars, daydreaming. He thought about what he was doing with his life, why he was at the beach at around midnight alone, but tried not to think about that 'cause he didn't wanna be depressing right now. That didn't last long though, as he was thrusted out of his peaceful daydream by something firm sliding down his back from under him.

He spun around to see what it was before trying to get out of the water and saw a mess of thick, black tentacles coming from the bottom of the ocean. Jungkook scrambled to get to the empty shore before getting yanked back into the water by a thinner tentacle around his ankle, pulling him under for a few short seconds. When he emerged, breathing heavily and frightened, another slightly thicker tentacle coiled itself around his waist, lifting him up and keeping him slightly above the water before more thin tentacles wrapped themselves around his arms, placing them above this head and pulling his legs apart. He tried to scream for help but when he looked at the shore he saw no one. That's what he gets for coming to the beach at midnight, he thinks.

The tenatcle wrapped around his waist begins to toy with his nipple,  making Jungkook struggle and whine before the tentacles wrapped around him tighter, and tighter, and suddenly a large one shoved past his teeth, gagging him. He choked against it, tasting the slimy, bitter liquid that it secreted. The tentacle kept tweaking his nipple, tugging and rubbing roughly, making jungkook whine around the thick appendage, saliva and the slimy fluid that the creature made making a mess around his face, spilling out of his mouth. Yet another of those god awful things emerged from the water, rubbing jungkook's (shamefully) half hard dick through his swim shorts.

He let out a muffled gasp before the same bitter goop drizzled out of the tentacle on his groin, making the motions slick and admittedly, amazing. Jungkook couldn't help but shut his eyes and moan. He wasn't getting much stimulation, just gentle, wet, motions on his shaft through his shorts, but for some reason it felt incredible. He soon felt his clingy shorts being pulled down and thrown into the water, having no time to think about what he was going to wear when- if this thing lets him go because he soon felt wet suction on the tip of his dick. The boy threw his head back, not being able to make much noise with the tentacle in his mouth, and choking on his spit and the bitter slick.

The suction was soon accompanied by  a wet pressure on his shaft and balls, rubbing every inch of his dick that wasn't getting the life sucked out of it. Jungkook started panting, back arching as much as it could while being restrained before he abruptly came, his orgasm ripping through him shaking his body and leaving him ,,,,,,,boneless,,,,,,, and,,,,,, bonerless. His head fell down, exhausted, before the slight overstimulation became pain, the tentacles on his dick pull off and rub his cum on his stomach almost tenderly.... If you could call it that.

Jungkook thinks he'll finally be released by whatever god forbidden creature that's doing this, but feels a slimy appendage on the back of his thighs and knows- just knows- that this isn't anywhere near finished. The fuckers- yes two, slowly slide themselves in his ass, stretching him and covering his legs in slick. He whines, causing more spit and slick to flow out of his mouth. Jungkook gags, it's so gross, but gets distracted by the tentacles deep and wet inside of him searching for his prostate and successfully finding it.

"Fwuck" he trys to moan, his dick starting to firm up again despite the fact that he just came and getting fucked up the ass by a perverted sea creature wasn't exactly something he loved doing on a Wednesday night. He even thought the squelching noises coming from his ass and the bitter slick drooling out of both ends was disgusting, but he couldn't help moaning around his gag and getting painfully hard.

The tentacles in his ass began rubbing small, slow, wet circles on his prostate making jungkook scream, trying to get away because this was way, way too intense- on the edge of complete pain. As tears start to fall down his face, jungkook whimpers uncontrollably, wondering how long this thing is going to make him suffer like this. Another tentacle slides onto his sensitive dick, forming a circle, and milking another painful orgasm from him. A sad, weak stream of cum flows out of him, making jungkook whine. He thinks the tentacles are finally going to pull out of his ass- and they do- they just start circling his rim with wet, feathery touches, causing more tears to flow onto his cheeks.

He's so, so tired. His throat hurts, he's getting sick of the bitter taste of this.... thing, and if he cums again he thinks he'll die. All he can do is cry and whine pathetically until he either passes out or gets released. He's fine with either at this point. The gentle- although painful- touches on his rim turn into an intense suction, and the tentacles that are gagging him slide out of his mouth, releasing saliva and slick that runs down jungkook's chest. He pants and his jaw hurts so much but he's much more concerned with the (amazing) pain being inflicted on him. "A- A- Ah" he moans brokenly, feeling another orgasm building in the pit of his stomach. "No no ple- please don't I-" he's cut off by another 2 tentacles on both his nipples accompanied by the hard suction on his rim. The appendages on his chest are brutal, making jungkook cry out weakly, sobbing for them to stop. They don't. Yet another incredibly painful orgasm unexpectedly rips through him and his surroundings go completely silent- no gentle splashing of water, and his vision goes completely black.

The next thing jungkook remembers is waking up on the shore, fully clothed in a sweatshirt and board shorts with damp hair and one hell of a headache. He looks around to see a blinding morning sun, and calming waves of clear water.

"I really gotta stop smoking"