Sasha's Sleepover Surprise

A collab between me and QueenFandomTrash, go check her out loveys!

Armin walked out of his door one morning to pass his letter box, where he found a obnoxious sign that said, 'Look inside'.

Armin opened the mail box and found a bright pink, floral print and hearts scattered along the envelope. As he looked, he began to feel a blush fester over his cheeks. Who would send him a letter?

He shrugged and placed it in his bag, quickly leaving his front lawn to hurry to school. It wasn't until he was in homeroom that he took it out again. He found himself fascinated by the delightful scraps of paper glued to the pale pink letter.

"Back off horse face!" Armin heard from the entrance of the class, coming closer.

"Screw off Jaeger." Another voice bickered.

"Come on guys, lets not do this again..." Marco softly interrupted, placing a warm hand on Jeans shoulder. Jean calmed down slightly, looking peeved at Eren.

"Morning Armin." Eren greeted, making Armin smile.

"M-Morning guys." Armin replied happily.

"What's that?" Marco asked, pointing at the letter in his hands.

"I don't know. I was about to open it."

"No way!" Jean sputtered.

"What?" Marco questioned.

"That's a love letter! How did Armin get a love letter?" Jean rose an eyebrow, unimpressed. "Last I checked, he was a wuss."

Eren scowled. "He is not. He's just...More in touch with himself." He said uncertainly. Marco looked back to Armin. His face was blown red.

"A lo-love l-letter? N-No way!" Armin denied in embarrassment.

"The hearts and flowers? It's obvious!" Jean sighed dramatically. "Well? Open it!" Jean rushed.

"O-Okay..." Armin opened the letter cautiously and read it slowly.

"So? What does it say?" Eren asked curiously.

"It's...An invitation." Armin said in relief.

"To what?" Jean snatched the letter off him impatiently. He blanched. "No way in hell!"

"What's wrong Jean?" Marco asked worriedly.

"He got invited to the girls sleepover! All the girls in our group are going to Sasha's!"

"Oh, good! You got Christa's invitation!" Sasha said cheerfully from behind the boys. Connie was besides her with a large grin.

"Lucky you Armin. Even I wasn't invited!" Connie laughed.

"Why did you invite me?" Armin asked in confusion.

"Cause you're great to have around Armin! Unlike other people..." Sasha turned her gaze to Jean with a light glare.

"What'd I ever do to you?" Jean huffed in accusation.

"Nothing much." Sasha grinned and walked away.

Armin sighed. He hoped tonight wasn't too much trouble.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Armin knocked on Sasha's door timidly, his bag clutched to his chest. The door swung open.

"Great, you're here!" Sasha pulled him inside suddenly, making him stumble. Before he could even speak, Sasha was dragging him down the hall to her room.

Multiple girls sat in their P.J's around the room.

Mikasa wore a black singlet and sweatpants. Annie wore loose shorts and a white top. Christa was in a pink nightgown cuddling up with Ymir who wore a similar purple one. Sasha was in a zebra onesie and Armin wore simple blue flannel P.J's.