Jean x Kyoya

Jean grunted when Kyoya shoved him to the ground harshly, standing above him like he was king and Jean peasant. It pissed him off.

"Hey! This ain't fair, those fuckers set me up!" Jean snapped in protest.

"Shut it Horse-Boy." Kyoya said, tone deathly calm. "I don't care if it was you or not, someone is going to pay for the damages to my computer. You're lucky I back-up everything on the computer. If I lost even a single document, your head would roll." His demeanour was dark and powerful.

'Shadow king for a reason, huh?' Jean though with weak humour. He was fucked at this rate.

"But I didn't-!"

"I just told you to shut your mouth commoner." He growled with a scowl. "Now...What to do with you? I must punish you for your actions..." He said rather calmly, circling around Jean who tried to get up, but Kyoya's foot pressed on his chest, keeping him down.

"Why can't you just listen, you idiot-"

"Excuse me?" Kyoya turned unforgiving eyes onto Jean. "Did you just call me...an idiot?" Jean swallowed as nervousness fluttered in his stomach. Kyoya laughed at his slightly fearful expression. "If you're going to insult me, learn a better vocabulary you ignorant, uncultured swine." Kyoya chuckled. "Then again, a swine is unbefitting when you look like a horse." His smile was almost too mockingly sweet for comfort.

"Why don't you learn how to say some nicer shit. I'd love a compliment right now. I mean, aren't my eyes just dazzling when matched against the floor?" He said sarcastically, fluttering his eyes before rolling them exasperatedly.

The toe of Kyoya's shoe moved higher up his sternum to the divot of his collarbone, making him slightly breathless at the pressure of the leather on his lower throat.

"I will snap you in two horsey."

"Real original." Jean shot back. He saw Kyoya's eyebrow twitch. He was getting to him.

"Well, you certainly are a stallion if you have the balls to talk back to Kyoya Ootori. Do you even know who I am?"

"Honestly, no, and I don't care to know either. Can I go now?" Jean said in a bored tone, but his heart was hammering. He felt lightheaded from the constant, light pressure, but it wasn't bad. It wasn't good either.

"No. The only way your leaving is if you can live through my punishments. The Ootori's aren't known for their compassion, so don't expect any mercy." Kyoya smirked. He would not be beaten by some horse-faced bastard that was younger than him, even if by a year. He especially wouldn't lose to a commoner.

"You're an asshole, you know that?" Jeans face was turning red from lack of oxygen. Kyoya wouldn't kill him. No way, that would ruin the fun. But he'd admit that the red flush was quite amusing, as well as delicious.

"I'll interpret your words as endearing." He smiled all too innocently as he ran a hand into ash brown hair, the shaved back darker than the top he noticed, and pulled his head up, leveraging his foot onto Jeans thigh. Jean gave a pained groan.

"That thing on my head is attached you know?" He muttered.

"Of course I do, I'm not incompetently stupid like you." Kyoya shot back easily, moving his hand down to cup Jeans jaw, making him look at him. "And I think I know what punishment would suit you best. I think the best humiliation for you, would be to make you beg for forgiveness~" He grinned devilishly as he toed off one of his leather shoes and pressed his sock-cladded foot against Jeans crotch, rubbing it along the length.

Jean tensed in surprise at the sudden pressure against his crotch, going to move away from the stimulus, but Kyoya had surprising strong grip, able to keep him down with only one hand on his shoulder, and the other cupping his nape, keeping his neck in place so he could look at Kyoya's dark, victorious expression.