45

[ a/n: imagine him taking you to prom like that hehehe ]

lalisa
BITCHCHCHCH CHAEYOUNG AND I
ARE SO CUTE WE'RE GONNA SLAY

lalisa
AIN'T GOT TIME I GO OUT AND SLAY

nara
LISA HELP I'M SO NERVOUS

lalisa
what for

nara
IDK I'M SO NERVOUS TO GO WITH
JAEHYUN

lalisa
is your heart doing that
'ddu ddu ddu ddu' thing

nara
YES

lalisa
BOI YOU LIKE HIM

nara
IDK

lalisa
it's abt time tho lmaO

nara
WHAT HAPPENED TO ALL THOSE
WALLS I BUILT

lalisa
bith they're going down obviously

lalisa
tIMBeRrRrr

lalisa
see u at prom chae and i are
mosy probably at the "all you
can eat" buffet

nara
OKAU

+nara

"Nara! Mum and Dad are here!" Soonyoung announced from downstairs. My eyes widened, they really did came just to see my date? Obviously, I got really nervous, I checked myself for a few amount of times before going downstairs. When I went down, I couldn't tell who was exaggerating moreㅡmy dad or my mum. My mum was squealing, and I was pretty sure my dad shed a tear.

"Y-You're so gorgeous! My daughter~" My dad sang, pulling me into a hug. I pat his back, "dad, don't cry," I laughed, and Soonyoung laughed with me, "I can't help it!" He exclaimed, hugging me tighter. And then my mum pushed my dad, "aside! I want to hug my daughter too," she said.

Soon enough, we all heard the door bell ring, and my stomach gave me an uneasy feeling. I was really nervousㅡthis was more nerve-wrecking than it was when Yuta picked me up for homecoming. "Mum, Dad," Soonyoung exclaimed before opening the front door, "I present you, your son-in-law." He bowed and then opened the door.

Jaehyun walked inㅡand I swear to god, I swear he looked better than any of those princes in fairytales. I was totally in love with him at that timeㅡYes, I said it. I was head over heels for him. He looked so charming.

+jaehyun

Truthfully, I had been nervous for the whole day. I even thought of myself as crazy for asking Nara out for prom. What was I thinking? She's probably going to think how foolish I am.

I had been thinking all day on how to look good. I mean, Nara it's drop dead gorgeous with that dress we bought a few days back. Meanwhile I? I was going with that typical, black tuxedo. Nothing special. How am I supposed to match with her? What if I ended up making a fool of myself?

It was so nerve-wrecking. I'm really an idiot. I bet Soonyoung will probably judge me if I didn't dressed nicely. I actually need beauty help. I really do. But I've got no idea who to callㅡwell, I have Taeyong in mind, but he'll probably show me hints that he's actually jealous. So, Taeyong's not really an option.

Yuta? Nope.
Doyoung? He's probably busy himself, plus, he likes simple things. He'll probably make me just look simple.

Hmm... Ten? Well, he's great in fashion. Maybe I should call him.

Ten put in a lot of effort, it wasn't really easy to make me look nice and not simple when my attire is literally simple. I was really glad I called for his aid, everyone should start considering Ten as a fashion expert to be honest.

I was really shocked when I saw Nara's parents in her house. I didn'g expect they'd be here. I mean, it's just prom, after all. I bowed awkwardly at them. Nara's father looks very intimidating and scary. Her mother looked nice, though.

"So, you're Jaehyun?" Her father asked, I nodded my head and smiled. "Oh my! He even has dimples!" Her mother said. Nara walked towards me, although she seemed... in daze? "You look really pretty," I smiled to her, and tugged the few strands of hair behind her ear.

I saw Soonyoung clutching his heart behind Nara, and I laughed. Remember when I said Nara looked really stunning when we bought her dress? Well, she's even more stunning today. She had her hair braided, although a few strands were hanging loosely, some weren't even tied, and I find that attractiveㅡI find her attractive.

She even had light make up on her, which you won't see on a daily, and that doubles up her beauty even more. I really can't believe Yuta chose Yuki over Nara, I know he has sight problems, and needed a pair of glasses, but I didn't expect him to be blind now.

Moreover, Nara also had some accessories on her like earrings and a necklace. Truth, my favorite princess in a fairytale is Aurora. But, if Nara was in a fairytale, she's definitely my favorite. She tops every princesses in all of the fairytales I've read. "We should go," Nara flashed me a smile, and I was pretty sure I was awestruck. I nodded my head. "Yeah... we.. should," I smiled.

I bowed once again to her parents and Soonyoung and then we left for prom.

When we arrived, as expected, the event haven't started yet. Nara had told me she was nervous, and because of that, she had been clinging onto my arm the whole time we got here. "I hope I don't meet people I don't want to," she whispered, I let out a soft chuckle.

"Hey, Nara," I called, she looked up to me, "yeah?" I took a deep breath, "if I were to leave you throughout this event, you can go ahead dance with someone else." Nara laughed, and hit me a little, "I'll probably end up dancing with Chenle,"

I looked at her in confusion, I have no idea who Chenle is, to be honest. "Waitㅡyou already have someone in mind?" I dramatically freed myself from her hands, and clutched onto my heart. Once again, Nara responded with a laugh, "calm down! Chenle is like my little brother."

I frowned, "well, he better be." I added, and again, she laughed. I bet Yuta can't make her as happyㅡI'm sorry! I'm still very salty that he dropped Nara for... Yuki? Okay, maybe I shouldn't be, because if he didn't drop Nara, I wouldn't be here with her now. Think positive, Jaehyun.