one

"Ba!"

"Oh holly golly fruit of mango tree!" Gibberish, I said. "Damn, Seungyoon, you'll be the death of me."

"Stop saying deaths, Sowon." He scolded.

I rolled my eyes at him, then walk pass by him. "Then stop that. Stop making fun of me."

"Where are you going?" He shouted.

"I'm gonna watch the sunset." I said without looking back. My steps were quick. I need not to miss the daybreak.

But Seungyoon's steps were quicker than mine that I did not notice he was already by my side. "Why do you always do that?"

"I want my wish to become true."

"What did you wish, noona?" He asked, ptting his hand under his chin as if he was thinking. "Don't tell you wish to have a boyfriend."

I smacked his head. "You punk!" How did you got that right? Are you a mind reader? "Who wants to have a dying girlfriend like me?"

"Yah! I told you to stop saying things like that."

"But that's purely true." I have already accepted the fact that I'm dying. It's unavoidable for someone who has a heart failure like me. Doctors said I only have a limited time to live. And I want to live my life throughout that time. He was glaring at me and I chuckle as I put my hands on the air. "Alrigt, Lil bro. I surrender."

Changing the topic, he asked, putting his arm around my shoulder."So what kind of wish is that?"

"I want to fall in love." If it's not too much to ask for.

"I was right." He rolled his eyes. "It was something like that."

"I want to experience falling in love." Before I die, I added. Then I look at him. "Hey don't you have class?"

He glanced at his wristwatch."Oh, right. I do have." And runs away like a moron. "And I have to go. I'll be right back."

I continued on walking towards the hospital's garden. My favorite spot. There are flowers that can somehow put me at ease as I watch the sun sets. I've been living my whole life like this. I practillay lived in the hospital, since I got pretty bad heart attacks every then and now. I wanted to tell my parents that I want to stop the therapy, being inside the hospital makes me more sick as I am now, I was just thankful that there are no machines that is attached to me anymore. And I'm happy that I'll be discharge again tomorrow, finally.

I sat on the long bench as I wait for the sun to set. "I want to fall in love." I whispered to myself. I'll love the first guy I see starting from this moment.

"You don't fall in love just because you want it. You fall in love because you feel it." Says the person beside me.

Beside me? Someone is here beside me? And that person heard me? What? "Eh? Who are you?" I took a quick glance at him. And even though I can only see his side view. I can tell that he is a good looking guy, based from his sharp side features.

"I am like you." He answered. "I enjoy sunsets too."

I nodded. "Ah. What's your name?"

"I'm Minhyun. And you?"

God, is it him? He is the first guy I saw. Is it him? Oh, whatever. I feel like the whole world stop when I answered, "I'm yours."