eight

Minhyun's POV

"Hey, you look like you saw a ghost." I said to Yeri. "Any problem?"
She kept biting her lip. I know there's something wrong. She wouldn't act this way, if there is nothing. She didn't budge. "Hey! Yeri!"

"Oppa..." She called, clenching her hands into a fist. "I don't want to meddle with your business or whatever you have with Sowon."

"Why? What's the matter?"

"I saw her at the hospital." She answered.

I sighed. "I already know."

"WHAT? HOW?"

Bitterly, I smiled. "We met at the hospital, you know. I asked her before why she was admitted but she told me nothing. I was curious and that's when I found out about her heart failure."

"You didn't even bother to tell us?" She exclaimed. "We deserved to know."

"We do." I replied. "But I understand her, she isn't ready to tell it to us just yet. We just have to wait until she opens up her heart."

"You know what, I hate you!" She exclaimed. "How can you be this good, huh? You're unbelievable."

I am not good. I just chose to understand her.

"Hyung, noona asked me to give this to you." Seungyoon, Sowon's brother, said, handing me a notebook that looks like a diary with a small crafts of design in it. "Hyung, thank you for being there for her. For staying with her. Thank you for making her happy."

I smiled, gladly accepting the notebook. "She ..." I started, glancing at the coffin where she's lying. "She changed my life."

"She loves you so much, Hyung."

"And I do too." I smiled. "I love her, and I always will."

A/n: please don't hate me. :'((((