special chapter

A/N: Congratulations for coming this far haha and thank you for waiting. Love ya! Xx

Timeline: One and a half year after Sowon's death.

Minhyun's POV

"Your sister hates me so much." Sena ranted, as she messes her hair in frustration. "You didn't tell her that we're just friends?"

I crinkled my nose. I tried telling her though, but she just won't listen to me. She is stubborn.

Yeri hated Sena because she thought that I was dating her. She thought that I was dating her just because she resembles and she is Sowon's twin.And she's wrong, I would never ever do that. Sena doesn't deserve to be treated like a replacement or a rebound. No girl does.

"I - "

"He told me, but I didn't believe him." Yeri cut me off. "You don't mind me here, right?"

"Yeah. I don't mind." I nodded. "Do you still hate me? Us?"

She shook her head. "No. I'm tired of hating and caring. I kinda don't care anymore."

I nodded again.

"But you dated, right? Once?" She asked again.

Sena nodded her head, as she chugged down the alcoholic drink she got from my fridge. She feels so at home. "Once, but it didn't work. I don't think we click being more than friends. Your brother's hella boring to be with."

I chuckled. "That's because you still haven't move on from you ex."

"Shut up!" She continues to say.

"Who was that again?" I asked, trying to annoy her. "Aron? Kwak? It goes that way."

"Shut up, Minhyun. Shut up!!!!" She hissed.

Yeri laughed. So hard. And it amuses me. This has been the first time I heard her laugh like that.

Sena looks bewildered as well.

"What?" Yeri rolled her eyes. "It's not as if laighing is a bad thing."

"You laugh?" Sena blurted out.

"Uhuh. I do." Yeri answered, turning on the television. "Stop looking at me weirdly."

I smiled.

"I think you're cool, Sena." She said.

"I think so too." Sena chuckled.

"And I think you guys click too."

"What???!?" Sena and I both said unison, and laughed.

"Should we date again?"