six

"Things could've turned worse, Sowon." The doctor said, as he handed me the new prescription. "Do not missed a dose again."

I could've die. I am dying. But I don't want to. Not yet. I don't want to leave just yet. I'm afraid.

"Sowon??"

I looked up and saw Yeri. "Yeri-ah."

She stared at me and the sign that says 'Dr. Go, Cardiologist'. She was confused, I could tell it from her face. She wanted to ask questions, but I don't think I'm ready to answer any of it.

She wasnted to ask, but she remained silent. "I won't ask you." She said.

"Thank you. Please don't tell Minhyun."

She nodded. "It's not my story to tell."

"Thank you."

"But if I were you, I will inform him. He will understand, Sowon."

"I know." He is a good person. He is understanding. And even when it isn't understandable, he'll try, because that's how he is. He is everything every girl could as for. He is perfect.

-

"Sowon-ssi, you have a visitor." Mom yelled from the outside of my room.

Who would visit me at this early hour? I rubbed my eyes with the back of my hands, and tie my hair into a bun. I walked to the bathroom and brush my teeth. Why do some other girls still looks perfect even with just-woke-up-face?

"Coming..." I said, I didn't mind changing clothes, it's probably Hyejin or Eunhye. I was expecting Hyejin to come and lecture me about not going to the wedding. I was walkig close to the living room and guess what? It wasn't neither Hyejin nor Eunhye. It was Minhyun. Oh, my God. "Minhyun, what are you doing here?" Shyly, I said, being concious about the pyjamas that I'm still wearing.

"I'd like to take you out." He said, smiling, as he scrathes the back of his head.

"You should've texted before coming here." I tsk-ed.

"I wanted to surprise you, but I was suprised as well." He chuckled.

I rolled my eyes, running back to my room, hurriedly. "I'll be back in a minute." Quickly, I took a bath and changed clothes, jeans and v-neck tee matching with a denim jacket. I noticed I looked pale, so I applied some powder and lip tint on. I thought my heart was gonna escape out of my ribcage, when I opened the door and saw Minhyun leaning in there.

"You look gorgeous, Sowon." He said.

I felt my cheeks heat up. "Whatever."

He smiled, held my hand with his. "I told your parents we're going out and your mom packed some foods."

"Where are we going?" I asked. But he just shrugged. "Mom, We're going!"

"Okay, keep safe." Mom yelled back.

"How did you make my parents agree to this?" I asked. Mom was mad at me for going out to the bar. But whe was also worried, knowing I missed taking one of my medicines. So she told me not to go out, and just stay inside of the house.

"Because I charmed them?"

I laughed. "Alright." Getting in the car. "It this yours?" It was convertible and it looks so new.

He nodded. "Yeah." As he starts to drive away.

And even when I was told not to, I think I would still go. I want to live my life. "Woaaaaaaah!" This is living.

He glances at me for a second and laugh. "You look so happy."

"Because I am happy." I answered back. I was savouring the moment and the fresh cold breeze as I gaze on him from.

"We are here." He announced. "Why? Is there something on my face?"

I shook my head. "I am happy, but I am afraid of what's coming next."

He stared at me, while he plants soft kisses on my hand. "You don't have to worry about everything, because what matters the most is you and me, and what we are today."

I've never thought I could be as happy as this, being with him, makes life so perfect and just erases all the worries I have.