Chapter 1

A/N: Hiya! Hope you all enjoy my story! Please give me feedback and tell me what you think.. :)

OOH, and the video is a trailer for my story! :D 

-----------------------

Katarina's Pov

I walked down the plane aisle as a stewardess stopped me.

"Excuse me, but would you not like to sit with the other kids your age, in that part of the plane?", she pointed to where all of the 17 year olds were sitting.

"No thanks", I said. I couldn't sit near them. I wasn't going to Greece for a holiday, I was here on business. Very dangerous business.

I continued walking down the aisle, discreetly observing my surroundings, looking for the nearest exit. Just in case. Suddenly, this wonderful scent hit me and I knew what it was.

"Mate." I whispered. I quickly disguised my scent. I didn't need any extra luggage; a mate was definitely too much drama.

Let me explain what I meant. I, Katarina (people called me Kat) Elise Steele, was a werewolf. Did I mention that i was also an assassin? I worked for Jerry, he's like a dad to me 'cause my parents were dead. Anyway, he basically tells me who the target is and I go after them. But don't worry, we only get the bad guys. A week ago Jerry called to tell me that a Richard Grey (a well-known businessman) was planning on bombing a part of a town in Athens called Silla and I was planning on stopping him. So yeah, that's how I ended up in Greece.

I looked up and found a guy staring at me curiously and intensely. Shit. It was my mate.

Alex's Pov

I was so bored. Seriously, there wasn't anything I could entertain myself with. Speaking of... "Hey Alex!", my Beta and best friend Ryder exclaimed, "Check out the hot chick! Dude, she's smokin'!"

I dunno why Ryder always speak like that. Plus, he thinks every girl is hot. I just snorted and closed my eyes. And that's when it happened. I was hit by this scent of vanilla and cinnamon that just got me excited. "What the hell?" , I thought as I looked up.

I was staring at my mate. The hot 'chick', Ryder called her. But just as quickly, I noticed that the scent was gone. Weird.. The girl was wearing all black and dark sunglasses so you couldn't see the colour of her eyes. She looked all badass with her long dark brown hair up in a ponytail and her face was expressionless as she talked to the stewardess. The clearly concerned stewardess was gesturing towards the girl and then to us. The girl just shook her head. Suddenly, the girl AKA hottie looked up and her eyebrows furrowed. Her eyes widened when she noticed us staring at her but a second later the mask was back on. I continued to stare at her as she moved on down the aisle. Towards us.
--------
Hiya! Sorry, it's me again! Just wanted to say that the cool cover for my story was made by xX_Keriana_Xx and she is an absolutely awesome sauce person! :D Go check out her profile/stories! And btw, her skills at making story covers are absolutely amazing! No joke. :)