Chapter 9

Ryder's Pov

I winced as Alex stormed into his office.
"What do you mean she is no longer in the house?! I asked you people to do one simple thing and you can't even do that!"

"Alpha, we don't know how she got out. One minute we heard her complaining about being stuck in 'this hellhole' and then the next thing we know is that she isn't where she was supposed to be."

" You don't know how she got out?! I'll tell you how she got out. She's a freaking assassin! Care to enlighten me on why you forgot about that important detail?" Whoa. Alex was mad. Not just mad. He was furious. Shit.

Alex's Pov

I groaned. "Ryder, I want you to get 3 of our best trackers out there now. We've got to find her. She is my mate and she is an assassin. This means that she will have information on Grey."

"Already on it, Alex. We'll find her, don't worry." Ry assured me. He didn't have to get all consoling. I wasn't worried. I just wish that she hadn't ran away from me cause me & my wolf are starting to mis- whoa! I did not just think that. No. I am Alex Pierce. 2nd best assassin in the world. I don't worry. Ah shit. I am worried. She is my freaking mate after all. Ughh. Why do I have to be attached to someone who is like some demon from hell? A sexy demon, to make my situation worse.....