Chapter 22

Kat's Pov

I ran into the garden and because I wasn't paying attention to where I was going I bumped into someone. I looked up, about to say sorry when something hit my head and a bag was placed on it. Darkness took over my senses.

Hours later...

Ugh. I got up, clutching my head. Where was I? That's what first popped into my brain. Looking up, my wolf and I both said "Eww, gross." The ceiling was mouldy and had loads of cobwebs on it. My wolf whimpered; she didn't like it here.

'Why are we here Kat?" she asked.
'Ummm....' then it all came back to me. I had been kidnapped. This was not good. Groaning, I got up and walked towards the metal bars that enclosed me in this prison thing.
I smirked. If my captors thought that a piece of metal was gonna stop me from escaping, then they had another thing coming. I wrapped my hand around one of the bars and bent it enough so that I could fit through the gap. I got out stealthily and saw a three guards guarding a wooden door. I grinned; This was gonna be fun.

I silently crept up to the nearest guard and slammed my elbow onto his head. He fell to the ground, unconcious. The other two hadn't noticed their fallen companion. Good, makes it much easier.
I got behind them both and knocked them out. Smiling grimly, I opened the door, ready to face whatever other obstacles that would stop me from getting out of this hellhole. Bring it on.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Very short, I know but please bear with me. I have loads of tests coming up so I need to revise. Sorry. :(