Chapter 29

Ryder's Pov

It's been 48 hours since Kat left Alex. 48 hours of drama, a depressed alpha, and lots of tissues. Yes. Alex has been crying over a girl. A girl. Bloody hell, if some girl that I cared about (not that I get attached) left me then I wouldn't sit around moping all day. I'd go after the woman and keep pestering her until she gave in. But not Alex. Nope. The high and mighty alpha has turned into a howling crazed dog. Right on cue I hear a mournful howl outside. Shaking my head, I get up from the couch. I've gotta do something about this. Time to contact the big boss and that other guy. I think his name is Jerry...

Four hours later
All of us (minus Kat) are currently sitting outside of Mr. Pierce's office. Well, Alex is pacing in front of the door that conceals his dad and Jerry. He keeps staring at it as if he wants to burn it down. Not good.
Alex looks up again and says, "If they don't come out soon then I will perso-" He was cut off when the door banged open and Jerry came striding out followed by the boss. He stopped in front of Alex and nodded once.
"If you try to hurt my baby girl in any way then I will hunt you down and feed you to rabid dogs. Understand?" Jerry asked sinisterly.

"Yes sir. But please tell me where she is." Alex said desperately.

"She's at the airport. You better not do anyth-" Jerry stopped abruptly due to Alex rushing out the door as soon as he heard 'airport'. Well. I guess the meeting went great. We all looked at each other and big smiles spread across each of our faces.

----------------------------------------------

Puhhleeaasssee COMMENT and VOTE!!!!!!!!! :D :D

Thanks :D