How you meet.

How you two met.

Edward Cullen:

You were new to Forks, your father had wanted a change from the busy city of Seattle. He was a surgeon and and you were very proud of him. Your mother had left the two of you just a few years after you were born, so your father was all you had left.

It was your father's first day of work, and you wanted to surprise him by coming to eat with him at lunch. The hospital was calm and not many people were in the lobby. You told the women your name and asked where you father would be. "If you give me a minute I can find out for you. Just take a seat, darling." She replied with a smile.

Not seconds after you sat down a handsome boy with honey brown hair strutted through the censored glass doors. "Hello, Mary. I've come to see my father." His voice chimed like bells and you couldn't help but stare at him. "Edward, what a pleasant surprise. You father's actually coming down here now. He's on his break and giving a tour to one of the new surgeons." Mary answered.

She was right, your dad and a young looking doctor appeared through the side doors laughing and talking. "Y/N, I'd like you to meet Dr.Cullen and his son Edward." You father introduced after giving you a hug. You smiled at Edward and took a quick glaze over his perfect features. "Hello." He smirked.

Jacob Black:

Your fourth period was physics, one of the classes you didn't mind going to. You had been going to LaPush high school for two years now and had managed to find a few people you could call friends. Making friends wasn't something you were very good at.

"Today we'll be doing group projects. I've assigned you all a partner, further instructions are on the board." You teacher, Ms.Baker said. The whiteboard listed the partners and what the project would be on. You skimmed it looking for who you had been assigned with.

Jacob black; one of Sam's 'cult'. You didn't really believe the rumors that had been circling the school for some time now. Sure it was a little odd of how they all resembled each other and had matching tattoos, but there had to be some logical explanation for that besides drugs.

"Hey, Y/N right?" Jacob greeted you as he took a seat at your lab table. "Yeah." You smiled at him. His eyes were perfect, a dark shade of brown that sucked you in. It seemed like eternity before you were able to look away. Your cheeks reddened and you shyly looked back up at Jacob. "So, Jacob-" "Call me Jake." He grinned.

Paul Lahote:

It was raining hard when you woke up; typical weather for LaPush. It was Friday and it was your turn to pick up Kim, your best friend since childhood. You took your time getting ready and sported a comfortable sweater with jeans. You grabed two muffins from you kitchen and headed outside. After making a mad dash to your car, you drove over to Kim's house. "Hey love." She greeted getting in the car.

The day went by fairly quickly and soon it was time for lunch. Kim had left to sit with Jared Cameron and the rest of the boys. You didn't want to go, but encouraged her knowing about the majors crush she had on Jared. "Please come sit with me? I need you there." Kim begged. "I don't like them, they think they're better than everyone else." You replied. It was true, they never talked to anyone outside of their clique, and t bothered you.

"One day? Please, boo." She gave you pleading eyes and you sighed. "One day." You muttered, following her with you backpack as she led the two of you to the rowdy table. She sat beside Jared and motioned you to sit across from her. You hestantly took a seat and glanced over; Paul Lahote the guy who every girl wanted. You thought he was attractive, but you didn't like his personality. "Guys, this is my best friend Y/N. Y/N these are the guys."