Relationship he is jealous of.

The relationship you have with another boy he gets jealous of.

Edward Cullen:
Your guy best friend Mike.
Mike and you were close and he always seemed to be there when Edward came over. It wasn't that you forgot he was coming, but you never wanted to put your boyfriend before your best friend. It bothered Edward, but he knew you were trying to do what you thought was right so he never told you.

Jacob Black:
Your guy best friend Seth Clearwater.
Seth had been your best friend since elementary school, and when you and Jake started dating nothing changed. You had sleepovers on the weekend, talked practically the whole day, spent a lot of time together. Jake knew Seth would never try taking you from him, but he still got jealous.

Paul Lahote:
Your guy best friend Quil.
You and Quil were always best friends. You two group up together, and when Jake and Embry left you both for Sam it brought you two a lot closer. When Paul imprinted on you, the pack tried persuading you to hang out with them until Quil phased. You didn't listen and stayed with him. Paul gets jealous a lot, but you've learned to balance your time between your boyfriend and best friend.

Embry Call:
Your guy best friend Sam.
When Leah, your other best friend, started dating you quickly became close with Sam. Even when the broke up because of Emily you stayed friends with him. With you he's not sour like he is with the guys, but instead that guy he was before he hurt Leah. Embry gets jealous of how much time you spend with Sam, but has never brought it up.

Seth Clearwater:
Your guy best friend Paul.
You and Paul are closer than close, and a lot of times people think your two are dating. You sit on his lap, and hug him a lot. But Seth was your only, but he didn't always feel like that. He got jealous of how affectionate you were with Paul, and no matter how many times you told him you only loved him he's still jealous.

Emmett Cullen:
Your guy best friend Jake.
Emmett gets jealous a lot, but nothing gets him going like your friendship with Jake. Most of the time he gets along with everyone, even the wolves at some times. But when you two started dating and you canceled plans to hang with Jake, he instantly hated him.

Jasper Hale:
Your guy best friend Emmett
Jasper won't admit it but he's extremely envious about how close you and Emmett have gotten in the time you two have been dating. He asked Rosalie if it bothered her, but she never minded. He tried not to let it get to him, but he can't always help it.