Prologue - The forgotten memories [Re-edit]

A/N : If you played the god eater Burst on PSP, you might understand this chapter. This chapter was just a summary of the god eater burst.

---------

I hope you forgive me for my errors, I'm not good at English so my grammars would be bad. Sorry for inconvenience :)

When you entered the Fenrir Far East Branch ,you fought alongside Kota Fujiki ,Alisa Amiella , Sakuya Tachibana, Soma Schicksal, and Lindow Amamiya. Your life was pretty normal but good until you went on a mission.

So you went on a mission and killed the Vajra. After the mission ,you and your comrades are about to retreat and back to the base when an anonymous aragami appeared in front of you. This aragami was looked like a Vajra but the color is black and 2x bigger than the normal Vajra. This aragami started attacking as it throws an electric shot ,the same attack as the Vajra but stronger.

You noticed Alisa was trembling in fear but also with anger ,you suspect that Alisa seems to know of what kind of aragami that is ,you heard her said "Dyaus Pita". Sakuya commanded Alisa to shoot the aragami from behind but her eyes became lifeless and started pointing her gun towards Lindow when you snapped her out. Fear overwhelmed her mind and started losing control as she shoots in a different direction causing the building to collapse and trapped Lindow inside.

After Alisa realized what she did, she passed out as you carried her. Lindow ordered for you to leave him and save your lives but Sakuya doesn't want to and keeps shouting his name. Not wanting to leave him but you need to follow his order, so you guys retreated without Lindow.

After the mission, you reported to the director and Dr. Sakaki what happened on the last mission. And so everyone thought that Lindow is now dead. It is hard for them to accept his faith because they believe that he's still alive but they gave up, except for you. You were still believing that Lindow is still alive, he was just there somewhere hiding.

Many days have passed when Johannes or should you say Soma's father announced that you will be going to be the first unit leader. You became the first unit leader because of Lindow's disappearance or death.

---------------

You went again on many missions and that's when Shio appeared. Dr. Paylor Sakaki explained to you guys of what kind of Shio's species or identity. Shio was one of the aragami but her body was a human body. Shio has a very innocent nature and likes to sing. She is also shown to be very curious and, due to her Aragami nature, very voracious as well. She seems comfortable when she's around Soma.

Soma considers Shio to be the same as him (a human-shaped monster) and thus is protective and friendly with the Aragami (although he tries his best not to show it).

Since Shio didn't know to speak , (I mean she can talk but talks like a baby,....I don't know how to explain it) Alisa Illimichina Amiella ,volunteered to be Shio's teacher to teach Shio a new words together with Kota Fujiki, albeit the two not always in agreeing to each other.

When you took Shio on a mission with Sakuya and Alisa. Suddenly,  a pattern that has a color of blue started appearing on her body and suddenly disappeared without a trace. (If you know what I mean...)

When you found out what was happening and what was the director's plan, you and your comrades went to Aegis and tried to retrieve Shio. When you got there, you saw the Director, Johannes Schicksal and the Doctor that was always with Alisa, the guy who deceived her to kill Lindow.

You noticed beside them was an enormous flower and you don't know what's inside it but you suspect that this is some kind of a larva when it started to open like a blooming flower. A gigantic human-form Aragami was inside built by Director Schicksal under utmost secrecy. The technology for controlling the Bias Factor was adapted from God Arcs, resulting in its moniker, the "Human God Arc." It is compromised of two bodies, one a goddess, the other a god.