Chapter 1 - Meeting the Captain [Re-edit]

When you joined the blood, Rachel was seating and watching you through the camera. You were laying on a bed or a flat surface (I mean not exactly a bed)

"Please try to relax...After all, you were chosen to be here. I shall now test your god arc compatibility and your potential to join the Anti Aragami Punitive Force. The God Eater" Rachel said, then a long blade appeared beside you as you held the god arc's handle "The restless gods already knows all about your nascent potential...hehe" She chuckled "I wish you the best luck!"

They removed your old gauntlet and replaced it with a new one "AAHHHHHH!!!" you started screaming as you feel the pain. You fall to the ground while holding your god arc as you continued screaming.

"Incompatible?" A guy said.

"Not this one, look closely," Rachel said as she continued watching you on the camera.

You tried to stand up using your blade or god arc to keep your balance, you were breathing very hard "hehehe! They show the same spirit like you did after the baptism Julius.." The Vice Chief Supervisor said. You don't know whom she was talking to "Congratulations, you have risen where others would fall. You have become ....a God Eater"

"Soon, the power that signs through your veins will be awakened. You will be welcomed into our elite special forces, the blood unit" She continued.

"Blood are my chosen soldiers. Superior to all other good eaters. My finest warriors will herald a new dawn for all humankind. For now rest, you must recover your full strength. I expect the great things.."

After that you went to your room as you collapsed down the bed "Why can't I remember anything?" you questioned to yourself as you keep staring at the ceiling "What kind of a person I am?" you closed your eyes "back then..."

You were tired so you fell asleep and started dreaming.

You saw yourself in another place and you were having fun with the people that were talking to you.

But the people you were happily hanging with has no faces.

Then the place where you were suddenly changed, you were now in unfamiliar place.

You saw a girl that possesses a pale white skin and white hair.

You can't see her face because you were facing her back until she started facing you.

The only thing you saw was her sad yellow eyes that were staring at you.

You heard her said your name "(y/n)"

...........

Then all you saw were darkness.

You opened your eyes "W-What was that?" you asked, you didn't know you were already sweating as you get up to your bed. You were still wearing your clothes since the compatibility test, you decided to explore the place to cool your brain so you went out to your room.

While you were exploring, you saw a young girl with short blond hair and light green eyes. She wears an operator uniform which consists of a sleeveless dress, a small red ribbon, and a corset type vest. She also wears gloves, a pair of socks that go above her knee and a pair of red mary jane shoes.

"Congratulations on passing the God Eater and blood aptitude test. I am Fran, your operator" She greeted and smiling at you.

You nodded as you introduced yourself "I am (y/n) (l/n), I just joined the Blood Unit"

"Are you exploring the place?" Fran asked as you nodded "Then how about taking some time up in the garden? If you're ever unsure of what to do next, come talk to me"

"Got it" You replied as you went to the elevator "Thank you, Fran," you said and waved at her. You clicked the number that went through the garden.

When you got there, you saw a beautiful flower that surrounding the ground when you noticed that a guy was seating next to the tree, resting.

You saw a young man with blond hair and grey eyes to match, usually wearing a jacket with half-length sleeves, a thin red bow attached to the front zipper, as well as a white button-down shirt and a purple cardigan underneath it, a black collar with gold buckle around his neck, and a pair of pants and sturdy boots. The outfit is overall black, with gold accents.

He noticed your presence as you keep staring at him "Ah, I hear congratulations are in order on the results of your compatibility test" he said, looking at you "I'm glad of your success"

"Please sit" He offered you to sit beside him, so you did "This is the most peaceful location of the friar. I come here when I have free time, to reflect"

"It's pretty nice," You said, "And you are?"

"My apologies ,I haven't properly introduced myself" He replied "My name is Julius Visconti. I serve as a captain of the special forces unit, which you will soon be joining" When he said that he is the captain you suddenly got nervous "Please, no need to be nervous. I'm rather looking forward to working with you"

He stands up "Well I have some task to attend to...Feel free to tour our Friar once you've gotten some rest" he started walking away "We'll speak again soon, I'm certain"

You nodded "Yes, sir!" he looks back and saw him smiled a little at you, then he continued to walk away.

---------

A/N: Okay sorry guys ,I haven't been updating this and sorry for my mistakes , I'm not really good at english and explaining things.