Snitches Get Stitches...

Louis POV

"Louis!" Nick yelled. "You can't do that."

"I just did."

"I think i'm gonna go." Harry said, as he got up from his seat. He didn't even bother to look at me, he just put his head down and walked right out.

"What the hell Louis?" said Niall, rushing over to Liam.

"Oh, cmon Niall, you would've done the same thing if he was getting all up in your business 24/7 about stupid shit! All I want to do is be able to be happy with Harry but apparently Liam doesn't want that to happen, does he?" I said, starting to raise my voice again.

"Louis...that's not true..I just want what's best for the band.." said Liam, trying to get over the pain of the slap i laid on his face.

"And what's best for the band is to have Harry and I suffer through all this just so you and Niall and Zayn get to stay in the band? I guess what they say is true, being in a band does make you selfish, and you Liam, are the most selfish person i've ever met."

At this point i was beyond infuriated, I was just about to slap him again, but then I saw none other than Taylor Swift heading this way.

"Brace yourself, shes been here everyday this week looking for you guys.." sighed Nick.

"Bloody hell.." said Zayn, while rolling his eyes.

She approached the doorway to Nick's office with a smirk on her face.

"Lord help us.." I said under my breath.

She entered Nick's office holding herself high, as if she were up to something more than just stopping by.

"Well, well, well, I see that your new boy toy has left the building Louis..." said Taylor.

"why dont you just shut the hell up Taylor. You clearly have no consideration for other people's emotions. Everything is all about you." I snapped back.

She started to walk towards me, but then she stopped and said "Oh yeah? I thought you'd like to know that your precious little Harry is getting swarmed by paparazzi and reporters right outside."

"Oh no you didn't you fucking bitch!!" I quickly grabbed the cup of hot coffee that was next to me on the table and I threw it on her.

"WHAT THE HELL??!! OH MY GOD! IT GOT IN MY EYES!" she screamed.

"Oh just shut up already, you fucking deserved it." I threw the coffee cup on the ground and stormed out the room. I could hear everyone laughing behind me, including LIam.

I ran out the building as fast as I could, and Taylor was right, Harry was being swarmed.

"Is Larry Stylinson real?" asked one reporter.

"What was with Louis' outburst at the interview?" asked another.

"Did you break up with Taylor?"

"Are the other boys inside?"

And before I knew it they were all talking over each other, slowly closing in on my Harry.

"HARRY!!" I screamed, and before i could even blink there were tons of paparazzi around me too.

I tried to get through them all so I could just be with Harry, but it was impossible because they kept jumping in front of me with their big ass cameras.

"Get the hell out my way!" I yelled, pushing anyone and everyone in my way.

"LOUIS!!" I heard Harry yell back.

"HANG ON!!" I yelled back.

As soon as I reached Harry all I wanted to do was hug him and tell him how sorry I am for lashing out like this and for ruining his career that we both worked so hard to achieve. But now isn't the time for that. I have to focus on getting Harry and I out of here before the fans start to show up. I took hold of Harry's hands and once again started pushing through the crowd of reporters and paparazzi. I had no other choice but to lead us back inside the management building, so we could wait it out as we normally did.

We made it through the crowd and managed to get back inside,

"Thank you for rescuing me Lou." said Harry, shakily.

"Oh, it's not a problem." i said, looking at the ground.

"Louis, you ran into Taylor too i assume?"

"Unfortunately, but dont worry about it, I took care of it, and as for Liam... well that can be dealt with later. All I care about right now is that you are okay, and that you are safe away from all of those invasive people." I said, taking his hand in mine.

"Thank you." said Harry with a smile.