Love Me Harder

HARRY'S POV

"Stop apologizing and do it again." said Louis with a slight grin on his face.

So I did.

I kissed him over and over, each kiss getting more intense than the last.

I cupped my hands around his face which deepened the kiss even more. I felt him press his hands against my chest and I liked the feel of it. The feel of him. The feel of his touch. I liked..no, love everything about him.

I wanted to try and tease him so I moved my hands to the back of his thigh and moved my hand up slowly, getting closer and closer with each movement. I could tell that he was either getting hard, horny, or a little bit of both.

Louis pulled away from the kiss and pressed his forehead against mine so we could try to catch our breath. I let out a small laugh and glanced towards the hallway, hoping that he would realize what I wanted.

I got up and took a step back, trying to gesture that I wanted to go into the bedroom. I held out my hand and realized that I was biting my lip like I normally do when I am horny.

"C'mon love..." I said in a soft voice.

He took my hand and I started to lead the way to my room. Since I was so eager to get him in my bed, I get go of his hand and ran to my room.

I quickly took my shirt off and looked in the mirror to make sure I looked alright. I heard Louis getting closer to my room and I ran as fast as I could to my bed and layed down.

"Slowpoke..." I teased

"Shut up..." he laughed.

He pulled off his shirt and climbed into my bed.

I smiled and said "You only want me quiet 'cause you know I'm right."

He got on top of me and pinned me down, leaning close to my face. I blushed and saw him start smiling.

"No you're not." he whispered. I stared into his light blue eyes and whispered "God, you're beautiful Lou..."

"So are you, Haz..." he said as he pressed his forehead against mine.

He moved his hands to my hair and he inhaled deeply, making me smile.

Loving him could be dangerous, maybe even ruin our careers and ruin everything else that goes along with it,I thought to myself, but I don't care because I fell in love with a beautiful boy, and he still takes my breath away, even now.

I don't care what they say about me or about Louis - we will still be together no matter what. And no one can take what we have away from us. Not even management. Not again. Not ever again.

I felt one of Louis's fingers reach for one of the tattoos on my arm and he started tracing it. His eyes were closed and he didn't even have to look to find where it was or what it was of. He knew. He knew me that well, which still amazed me.

He opened his light blue eyes and stared into mine. I licked my lips, trying to tease him a little. He smiled at me and leaned down and kissed me. It was gentle and sweet, which kind of relaxed me a little. I placed my hands on his face and caressed it before moving them down to his neck. Just thinking about seeing him and by that I mean all of him, made me super horny. It was the horniest I have ever been in my life. But I absolutely loved how it drove me wild.

I felt Louis start to trail kisses down from my mouth to my neck. I sighed heavily and he started to make a love bite, kissing and sucking on my sweet spot and I started to get chills along my arms. He tangled his fingers through my curls and then I slid my hands down to the small of his back and then his hips. I bucked my hips into him, and he pulled back, taking a gaspy breath. He stopped and took a deep breath, shutting his eyes as he did.

He started to unbutton my jeans, and I started to get way harder than I already was. I held onto his hips a little more as he undid my pants. He shifted on me and I closed my eyes tight and gripped his waist tighter if that was even possible. I felt him pry my fingers off so that he could finish taking off my jeans. Once he got them off, I looked at him.

"Not fair, LouBear. You too." I said. I smiled a little and he smiled back.

"I was getting there Styles..." he told me. I sat up and kissed him while cupping his face in my hands as he tried to get his own pants off. Once he got them off, he pulled back for a second to throw them off to the side, but I pulled him back to me. He shifted on me, and I moaned softly into his mouth. I felt him get chills.

He pulled away from the kiss, eyeing the tattoos on my chest with caution and then his eyes slowly drifted downward. He moved himself down my body and stopped once he reached my lower half. Before I could see or even ask what it was he was trying to do, I saw his head go down and I felt him slowly wrap his mouth around my manhood, swirling his tongue around the tip of it. I moaned and he started bobbing his head up and down, nearly deep throating me which made me moan even louder than the first time.

"Aw, fuck Louis..." I breathed, shutting my eyes tight again.

He looked up and I threw my head back in pleasure. I felt him continue to suck me, each time getting faster and faster. I moaned even louder and bucked my hips, making him take in my length even more than he already had. He couldn't fit it all into his mouth so he just wrapped his hands around whatever didn't fit in his mouth. He started going a little slower and actually deep throating me. I felt his teeth graze my length and I grabbed a pillow off my bed and bit into it, shutting my eyes really tight again. I felt the same thing a few more times and I moaned loudly into the pillow. I took the pillow away and looked at him for a few seconds. Watching him made my hormones multiply 690 times over and I couldn't handle this.

"F-Fuck, I'm c-close, Lou..." I moaned, throwing my head back again.

His teeth grazed me one more time before it was replaced by the feeling of his tongue. I gasped and bit into the pillow again as his tongue ran along my length.

"Louis, Louis, Louis, shit..." I moaned into the pillow. I was trying not to cum too soon because I didn't want him to stop yet. I was practically moaning with every bob of his head, but I was really trying to last a little longer. I felt his teeth graze my manhood again.

Aw, fuck it.

I bucked my hips against his mouth and he moaned softly. I felt the vibrations of his voice and I literally had no control of my life right now.

When I came in his mouth, I buried my head in my pillow and moaned softly. Louis stopped and I threw the pillow on the floor. He and I were both breathing heavily. He leaned close, looking me in the eyes, and he started smiling.

"So, how was that?" he asked when he finally caught his breath.

"Amazing." I said. But I wanted more. A lot more.

"Great, because I'm just getting started..." he laughed.

I smiled and sat up, still panting a little from all the moaning I was doing. I ran my fingers through my hair and noticed that I was sweating a little.

Damn, so many things I could do to him right now...Now which to choose?

I looked at Louis, then to a spot next to me on my bed and then back at him. He immediately got up and laid down next to me. I slowly climbed on the top of his waistline. I leaned in close and whispered "My turn, Tommo."