010

"You can come with us pretty noona"

Should I come? They look nice and innocent and its still early.

"You can't-"

"Sure!" I cutted off Daniel.

He looked to me making his 'Wtf'' face.

I sticked out my tongue. You lose.

"Okay it's already decided then" The tall handsome guy said. "Let's go!"

"Pretty noona is coming wit-"

"Shut up, Samuel"

-----

Daniel's P.O.V.

I still can't believe Suji's coming with us. Not to mention, we are all guys. Its like coming to a lions' hideout. What am I gonna do? Sht I'm being paranoid.

Damn Samuel what have you done?

"You've been face-palming all the way" Suji said. We are on the way to the house.

"And who's fault is that?"

"Nothing's wrong going to your house right?" Suji asked. This girl is innocent af.

"Ahem, correction MY house" Seongwoo hyung said emphasizing the 'my' part. "And here we are." He added. Yes we're already here.

"Woah this ain't a house. It's Mansion, a MANSION" Suji's eyes we're sparkling like it's the first time seeing one.

I saw Jinyoung and Hyeongseob waiting in front of the gate.

"Hey you two, who said my house is a vacation house?" Seungwoo hyung said jokingly as he opened the gate.

"Don't you like it? The whole clan is here!" Jinyoung said.

"What whole clan? Haknyeon is not here pabo!" Woojin slapped Jinyoung back.

We are all going in when I noticed Suji is not following. She looked into the residences name.

"ONG RESIDENCES!?" She exclaimed in awe.

"Yup, why? What wrong?"

"What do you mean what wrong?!Ong's are the most wealthiest clan in Korea!!" She slapped my shoulder from her excitement.

"Yup the wealthiest clan in Korea"

(A/n: I'm hyped so yeah here you go)