044

So hello I'm alive again

"Hey, you're unfair, where's my 'I love you too?'" He pouted as he took a sip of his caramel macchiato. "You're face is so red and you're staring at me. You're starstrucked."

"Damn Daniel. How can you be cute and hot at the same time?"

"Cause I'm Goddaniel, joke. God made me like this." He grinned.

"I'm lucky that I have you" I said.

"Same"

We left the cafe after an hour of playing with the kittens. I don't really want to leave.

"Don't be sad. We'll come back some other time." Daniel ruffled my hair.

I flashed him a smile."I'll look forward to that"

We're walking to the bus station but then I saw some Ice popsicle stall.

"I wanna have some popsicle" I said while dragging him towards the stall.

"Hey, chill, okay you're gonna get that" He said."What flavor do you want?"

"Strawberry"

"Two strawberries please" Daniel said to the vendor. (A/n: vendor? Is that right? Lol)

He got the ice popsicle and gave one to me.

We sat on a nearby bench.

"Thanks for this, this is my favorite" I said to him while eating the popsicle.

"No problem, this is my favorite too, you know" he replied. "It's been a while since I've eaten one"

"We really have a lot in common" I chuckled.

"We're destined after all." He chuckled too."I really hope so"

"Um....there's a place I want you to go with me" I said to him.

"Where?"

"Secret, You'll find it out later"

"You're always copying me"

"Don't worry you'll like it anyways"

Hah, my family's house.

(A/n: Exclusive photo of Ong Seongwoo and His girlfriend)