012

Mansion at the media ☝☝

As the gate opened, the white mansion welcomed me with a cozy feeling. Its feels like I'm home.

They must be so lucky they live here.

When I was about to enter the living room, Daniel told me to stay he will just get something.

"Here" He placed a pair of pink fluffy slippers with a rabbit design in front of my feet. "Use it"

They're all boys, why would they have slippers for a girl? This must be an extra.

I removed my white converse and left it beside the maroon rubber shoes, which is Daniel's.

"Noona!" The boy who invited me to come exclaimed. He's Samuel right?

I waved at him, he blushed. He hurriedly sit at the sofa and covered his blushing face with the blue pillow. Such a cutie.

"Do you know how to cook?" The tall handsome person asked me.

"Only a little" I replied with a small smile on my face.

"Yes! Good! Can you please help me prepare the food?"

"But hyung she-"

"I'm glad to help" Once again I cut off Daniel.

He's making that 'wtf' face to me again. I chuckled at him.

"I'm Ong Seongwoo." The tall handsome man introduced himself and offered me a handshake. So he's the Ong one. This guy must be so rich.

"Hwang Suji" I was about to shake hands with Seongwoo when Daniel snatched my hand.

"Kang Daniel" He said shaking my hand. What was that for.

That left Seongwoo awkward.

To stop the awkwardness he handshake with himself. He nodded and said "nice meeting you Seongwoo" and nodded again.

I laughed at his gesture.

(A/n: I reread this book again and I just realize my poor work. I'm really sorry for that. I will enhance my vocabulary more.)