038

"Good Morning!" He greeted me with his bright smile

"Morning" I replied.

He wore black sweatshirt, black sweatpants and black rubber shoes while I'm in dress and heels.

"Wait, come inside." I said as I rushed into my bedroom and he's sitting on the sofa, waiting patiently.

I took off my pink dress and changed into the same clothes as him. Not exactly but alike ones.

"What do you think?" I asked as I went outside my room.

You can see the shock into his eyes. "It's amazing how you can look beautiful in every style." He gave me a thumbs up.

Since Daniel is my first boyfriend. I really went with this couple look. I just want to experience this at least once in my life.

As we walked to the dance studio he held my hand. Now it felt natural at all. The smile that is plastered on his face never fade, same as mine.

"Here we are~" Daniel almost sang it.

He pushed the glass door.

"Oh, who's with you today?" The guard asked.

"My girlfriend" he replied as the filled up the log book.

"Huh? Then who's the other girl you went with last week?"

"Ah t-that is-" he stuttered as he looked at me. Not directly, like he's actually avoiding eye contact.

"Another girl huh? Who's that?!"  I raised my voice a bit.

"S-she's just one of my students"

"I thought you only teach b-boy to kids?"

"I'm a dance teacher too..."

"Are you sure she's just a student?"

He nodded."yes"

"You're dead if I found you cheating on me"

He gulped. "I won't"

"Good"