2.

VOTE IF YOU LOVE LIAM PAYNE CAUSE WHY NOT. LISTEN TO THE SONG ON THE SIDE WHILE READING CAUSE THAT BASICALLY EXPLAINS LOUIS' FEELINGS TOWARD HARRY AND HOW HE JUST MISSES THE OLD HARRY IN THIS CHAPTER.. LUV U GUYS.. -V xx

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"I can't fucking believe I have to work with the Faggot" Harry yelled to his friends not-so-quietly.

I ran my hands through my hair as I walked out of the classroom, I have to live with him for a month and write a song with him! How the hell am I supposed to live with him without getting beat up everyday.

I grabbed my phone from my pocket, hopefully Victoria and Haylee got better luck then me with there partners.

Group Message;

To Vickitoriaaa :D, Hayleeee :D~

'Guys you will not fucking believe this! Y'kno the project in Grimshaws class? Well im partnered with Harry fucking Styles. -Lou x

'What! awe im so sorry Lou! I was partnered with Ryan. -V x'

'Im sorry hun. I was partnered with Zayn Malik. Hes such a jerk! -H x'

Well I guess none of us got lucky. Well, except for Victoria, that is. She's liked Ryan since the beginning of the year but wouldn't go near him because he was one of my bullies. I always told her that I wouldn't care but she refused to ask him out.

As I walked out of the school yard, I noticed the group of people that I dreaded most waiting for me.

Why does life hate me?

I looked for an easy escape route but the only way out of the schoolyard was where they were.

Maybe if I just ran through them.

Yeah, that probably won't work but, hey, its worth a shot.

I hid behind a tree so they wouldn't see me for the time being. I waited for just the right moment and as soon as they moved away I ran faster than I knew I could . I was almost there, I felt like nothing was stopping me, until I felt a large hand grip my neck.

"Where do you think your going, sweet cheeks." The unmistakable voice of the one and only Harry Styles, whispered in my ear.

The way he said 'sweet cheeks' made me want to cry and vomit all at the same time.

"N-Nowhere, I s-swear." I whispered.

He had a grip on my neck now and my breath was giving out. Why does he do this to me? what did I ever do to him? Maybe if I asked him he would just kill me. That's what he wants right? That's what everyone wants.

"You think you can just tell everyone about us being best friends. ha. To you we may have been best friends. I never cared about you. Your just a big. joke. Go kill yourself fag." His grip on my neck tightened. He just wouldn't grip tight enough to kill me.

"H-harry" I whispered lowly. He looked at me with a glare that could kill.

"Please. Please do it, already." I looked at him with pleading eyes and he looked back into mine.

"Do what?" He asked. It almost looked as though his face softened but I'm near death so I'm probably hallucinating.

"Please kill me already. Everyone wants me dead. I know you do too. Please. Please just kill me. Make the world a better place for everyone." I whispered quietly.

I didn't notice how his face lost color, or how he ran in the other direction. Because before I could see anything, my world went black.

YAYYY! CHAPTER 2 IS UPP! I HOPE YOU ENJOYED. SRY ITS SORTA SHORT BUT ILL UPDATE AGAIN SOON! -V xx