01 Family and Friends

A/N so I do some rewriting and how I hoped it much interesting then my first one and hope you like it . It my first time writing so it pretty short. Thank.

The sun is bright ,the wind is fresh , the tree is moving and the new alarm clock is ringing."em , I don't want to wake up yet."a boy said half asleep. "Come on tenma you will be late !!" Aki said while shaking tenma up. He got up and when to get change .
He rushed to school as fast as he could."why? Why? I late again. Why today is Monday . I hate Monday. I always late on Monday "he said to himself.
"Tenma! You here I thought that you not gonna come today."said shinsuke " sorry. I overslept." " it ok as long as you come it never Change ." Shindo said.
The practice was very exhausting. But no one complain about it . Because everyone likes soccer. Not as much as tenma though .

Tenma walked home with Shinzuke.He enjoyed the view of every single things he went past."Say Tenma I hear that there going to be new teammates are coming and I can't wait to meet them". Shinzuke running around him."Really, WHY I don't knew about that? No one told me though".Tenma said back a bit disappointed ."But I thought everyone in the team knew and especially you." Shinzuke walked aside Tenma he hugged Tenma legs and do a sad puppy eyes."Please don't angry at me".He said as he open his eyes wide. Tenma couldn't have but to smile backed"It ok! I don't mind you my best friend right as long as you believed in me I always believed in you back". With those words they continued walking to their destination.

When he got home . He smell something good coming from the kitchen. "Tenma you here perfect timing dinner is ready ." Aki said and put a bowl of soup in front of tenma " thank you Aki- chan."he said with his normal joyful smile. 'I like everything's . I love everything s I love my friends and my family . I wish it never change forever.' "You right . It never gonna change but it will. Tenma it will". A voice said. " Well see you tomorrow Captain". The second voice said next. All of a sudden the two voices disappeared with a laugh . " what wrong tenma ?" "Aki asked worried. She see his long look in his face and it not normal. "oh! It ok ! " tenma lied he didn't want to make Aki worried. " If you say so. Then hurry up and eat or I make you eat at Endou house".Aki commended.Tenma remembered how it felt back then it was horrible with this he started to eat. 'why I have a feeling that something bad is coming '. He continued to eat his foods.

A/N hope you like it . Sure it will change soon before you even know it.