02New and Old

A/N so another rewrite done. It's not that much. There just some little changes.Enjoy:

"Come on why I'm always late". Tenma said. He running across the shop from one to one like a wind blow.

"I'm here!" He said breathing hard. "Tenma you here. Good so today ours new teammates are going to join us".Endou said checking his paper work. "Wow! I can wait to meet them." Tenma said to shisuke "me you new teammates and old friends.It gonna be great."Shisuke said back. "I hope they like football as much as we did". "They will Tenma they will". Shisuke said with no surprise.

Tenma turn around , he saw Tsurugi kick a ball toward him. With no hesitate Tenma kick it back and it go straight into the goal. "Nice shoot Tenma". Endou encouraged his student. " no surprise at all he our captain right, no one can say no to his amazing skill of tracking people by using soccer/football.So he the best soccer freak I ever know". Shinsuke said to Tenma . Tenma blushing . "Tenma are you blushing?" Aoi chuckled . "No !" He said backed with his confidence look. " Then why are you so red".The whole team chuckled. Tenma felt like he gonna explode."Ok! guy take it 5".Endou shouted happily.

"Ryoma-senpai. Do you need any help?". Aoi asked in worried ton."yeah I'm fine . Just feeling abit tired that all". Ryoma said . "If you said so than ok . You need some rest to you know ". She said hanging him a bottle of water. "she right,  you should rest". Kirino said walking toward him . " I say I'm fine it ok." Ryoma was annoying but happy that his friends worried about him.

Tenma was talking to Tsurugi and Shindo. He hear someone called him. To his surprise he saw two teen walking toward him with his coach. They look kind of the same they have brown hair just like him but the girl has more lighter and the both have the seam eyes color it orange. "Tenma this is your new teammates". Endou said to Tenma . "Hi! My name is Ronaoa Tori".the boy said "and my name is Ronaoa Toki. He my brother. He other than me about one year and l'm 13. Nice to see you." The girl said to Tenma. "Oh nice to see you two my name is Ma-".he was cut off by Tori."Matsukaze Tenma right". "How come you know my name?"Tenma asked. " coach told me." Toki explained. "Great hope you guy like it here. Everyone will like you as much as they like me".tenma said with his usual smile. " We don't!" Some of the team shouted up . "Quite!" Is the only things Tenma said. With that they all can't help but to laugh out loud. "Hope so."tori replied. 'Don't worried Tenma you will got what you should have long ago. Soon it will be over for you Matsukaze Tenma.'Tori thought to himself as he stared laughing. "Are you thinking what I'm thinking?"Toki asked as she catch up to her brother. "You bet." He smile and continues laughing to himself. ' I hope it will go as we planned'.

A/N well another chapter completed. Thank you for reading I hope you like it.