05 Past and memories (01)

Previously:
Sound of laughing is the last thing he remembered before darkest take over.
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Now:
There are so dark and quiet. Every where he look just a single space fill with darkness of all to a nightmare that he wish to wake up from.

"Tenma!are you alright. Tenma hey! wake up don't play dead, open your eyes. Tenma, Tenma". A voice light up in his mind.

What was that? Who are you? He remembered something yet forget as well. That then something strike up in his mind. Memories, past what can that be .
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------"Tenma stop sleeping, just wake up already. Jezz how long do you want to sleep for huh". And three year old girl shaking Tenma to wake for the damn twenty time now.

She get up and do the only thing that can wake Tenma up. She take a breath and shouted " Tenma !!!! There a football fall from the sky".

Tenma open his eyes wide, got up and look through the window. It took him 5 seconds to realized that he been tricked once again.
A chuckle lighting up from no where and the sound come closer to the room which give some chill to the spine. "Use that tricked again huh, look like you never escape the word". Four year old boy walk in and put his hand on Tenma head.

"It not like I fall for it I'm already awake can't you see Tori . No way I'm that stupid there no such things as a football falling from the sky". Tenma push Tori to the side so that he cannot play with his hair again. "Yeah right, what ever aren't we supposed to eat breakfast. Come on let's go. I'm hungry ". Toki make her way out off the room leaving the two boys there.

'She can do what ever she want because she the only girl in the family. And she also the youngest. If I'm the only boy I can do what ever I want as well, wait a minute the only boy that it's all I have to do is kill Tenma and I'm the only boy here' Tori thought to himself and looked up to Tenma with evil face that show two horn and a tail waving left and right.

"No, no Tori don't you dare think about this". Tenma said as he backed aways. Then, tori started walking toward him.

For the last thing he know that he was now running and screaming + some crying "Ah Ah Ah Ah!!!!!! Help me. Mommy,Aki . Tori want to kill me, help". He keep screaming for help and didn't even realized that The door of Aki bedroom opened.

'Bank!!!!!' Tenma was lying on the floor half awake and half unconscious also there were a huge bump on his head.

"Tenma!are alright. Tenma hey!wake up don't play dead. Open your eyes. Tenma, Tenma". Tori shaking him more harder. "Tenma, I did want to kill you but I don't want you to be kill by a door. I want to kill you by myself. Come on say something your idiot". He started crying hard.

" look likes he ok! He can still counting star though see". Toki said that snapped Tori back because he didn't even know when she come. " I think I see star. He he he. One two three four. Er zero". With the last count fell back on the floor snoring.* sweat drop*. "Beat to me. let just say he has a nice dream alright". Aki say up for the first time in this chapter. And then she walk to the kitchen, living three kid there on the hard, cold floor.
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
"Well that a nice memories huh". A cold and emotionless voice spoke up.

' Who are you? What was that all about and why you doing this' Tenma shouted out.

The only things that can hear through the darkness is his voice echoes back to him.
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
A/N been so long. Sorry but aleast I get this story some light up. Anyways, hope you enjoyed.

Ja!ne :)