06 past and memories (02)

Previously:

"Well that a nice memories huh". A cold and emotionless voice spoke up.

' Who are you? What was that all about and why you doing this' Tenma shouted out.

The only things that can hear through the  darkness is his voice echoes back to him

..........................................................................................................................................................

Now:

This is not a dream it isn't a dream, why did Toki and Tori in there too and Aki and mom and..................

I don't know what to remember it was blank what happened who was doing all of this is Toki and Tori was or having some sort of relationship with then why won't I remember them.

There has to be something that mess up all of the past . I'll make you pay. What does that mean am I, am I really do something horrible to them.

We sound like a family in the dream. Mom and Aki was there with them the way we talk toward each other. This dream felt so real to me it was like it travel back in time. Time .

Fei

I shook myself off.

Does he has something to do with it. And who was the voice that talking to me did the voice has something to do with Toki and Tori.

Are they really doing this to mess with my brain to get me confused and then started to destroy all of what important to me.
.....................................................................................................................
It was bright, I have to squeeze my eyes. I can feel the cold breeze around myself the warmest of the nature and the smell of fresh air.

I open my eyes. "Oh so you awake" my eyes turn to the voice I almost jump when I see a face lean into me.

"Tori, what did you do why can't I move." I snapped at him. "Tch tch, you being stubborn Tenma, don't worry no one will be interrupting us." He said smirking evilly.

"Why do you hate me so much, if we are brother?" I asked him.

"Oh so you do remember I thought I might have to give some lesson in order to remember the living shit you do."

"What do you mean by give some lessons aren't you already do that?"

"In hell are you talked about Tenma".

Now am getting confused, if it wasn't him doing all the remembering and talking then who.

"Who?" I looked up at him with a question look. "Who? Tenma are you playing game with me." Tori asked raising and eyes brow.

"Where Toki?" I asked him. "She at school cover up for us, any way you haven't answer my question yet Tenma." He snicker.

"Who?" He asked me again. I took a deep breath and looked straight into his eyes. Pain confused and........love.

"What actually happen when am with you and Toki?"

..............................................................................................................................

A/N sorry it been so long long and now we'll what ever happened to this chapter hope you all enjoyed :)