04 Mission began and plan begin

A/N seen likes i had nothing to change about this part.

It Wednesday. As usual you will think he late but not today. He stand right in front of Ramion high school gate. "I the first one!! Yeah! Now who call me lazy bone". Tenma shouted out. As it still early he walk to the football field and found no one.'Look like I'm really the first one who come here. ' he thought to himself. He continued walking to the club room (A/N at least that how I call.) As he walking he can hear voices coming from the room . 'There someone here already no. So that mean I'm not the first one em.' he signed. He peeked inside and what he saw was his two news teammates Tori and Toki.He wonder why they so early as he about to walked inside he hear the thing that he never want to hear in his life."football  gonna be destroyed"! He walked toward them "What the heck are you guy talking about I thought you guy like football aren't you".Tori and Toki turn back to Tenma and smile the most terrifying smile he ever saw with his two eyes."we want revenge!" Tori said. "What did I do?" Tenma demanded. "Don't you dare asked so innocent I know that face before and no way I gonna fall for that again". Toki got up and tapped her brother shoulder for him to clam down."Don't worried Tenma everything is going to be great. It gonna become to great that you never want its to happened". Is the only thing she said."I don't understand. And I never know you before". Tenma said shaking. He knew it something bad is gonna happened and it did."you'll see Tenma . Soon everything is going to change right before your eyes and your favorite soccer too". Toki said with no feelings on its. "I-I don't want this".Tenma walked toward Tori."To late".Tori said ."What are you s-".before he could finish his sentence something gray him up grim his neck. He can't breathe. 'What was that thing.Why it has to happen to him. 'Tenma fell so light it felt like his body is letting go of him .Sound of laughing is the last thing he remembered before the darkest take over.

A/N  So it start to get interesting right. Well yes. Please don't mind because I just start writing and it hard. I know it short but still hope you guy enjoy.