The Invitation

7:00 am, Friday the 15th, Loud House
In the Loud House early that morning inside a familiar white haired males room, an alarm blared off. A loud groan escaped from the males mouth as he rolled onto his side, not wanting to get up or go to school.
"GIVE ME BACK MY TIARA LANA!!!"

The voice of a familiar blonde screeched, causing the male to roll out of bed and onto the floor with a yelp.

He let out a sigh 'Welcome to another day in the Loud House...' The white haired male thought and walked out of his "room" if you could even call it that.
"LINCOLN!!" Screamed the voice

The male quickly made his way over to the source of the screaming, seeing his younger sisters fighting.
"What's going on her Lola?" He asked. "Lincoln!" Lola repeated herself. "Lana took my tiara and won't give it back!"

The girl whined and Lincoln sighed and turned to the other twin who stood holding a particularly shiny looking tiara in her left hand.

"Lana, please just give Lola her tiara back." Lincoln said.

"Aww, Fine," Lana muttered annoyed and handed back the tiara to Lola who stuck her tongue out.

"I could've really used the extra scrap metal." She groaned

Lincoln looked around, no sign of mom, dad or Lori.
"Hey, who's driving us to school?" He asked the twins

"Oh, everyone else is already in Vanzilla!" Lana said with a smile before heading out with Lola.

"That explains the quietness. Welp, I guess I'm not having breakfast today."

Lincoln shrugged and headed out of the home and into the car where Lori was sitting in the drivers seat.

"Everyone buckled in and ready?" The older female asked to which the response was a chorus of yes'.

And with that, the Loud family was off for another chaotic car ride and day at school.

~Meanwhile, In the Santiago's home~

A certain brunette latina was just finishing up her breakfast with her older brother.
"Hija, do you want me to drive you to school today?"
Her mother asked while taking the plates off the table.
"Nah, mami. I can just walk." She responded and stood up.
"Well, see ya." Ronnie Anne said simply and kissed both her mom and brother on the cheek.
"Love you!" She called out as she ran out of the house, a rare show of kindness for the usually mean female.

Her hands made their way into the pockets of her usual purple hoodie as she walked and though it was almost winter and starting to get cold, she continued on her way like it didn't bother her at all. Ronnie hummed to herself, enjoying the calm as the Loud family car drove past her. She couldn't seem to suppress an eye roll at hearing how loud the family was.
"Well they sure live up to their name." She muttered gently under her breath before continuing on her walk.
-----------------------------------------------------------

7:55 am, Friday the 15th

Ronnie arrived at school, seeing nobody outside as they were all in class by now.
"Late again." She muttered under her breath and jogged inside.

Her gentle footsteps seemed to echo throughout the hallway due to the lack of students. A tiny sigh escaped her lips and she finally reached the door of her classroom, pushing open the door just as her name was being called for attendance taking.
"Ronnie Anne?" The teacher asked.
"Present." Ronnie replied
"Late again Ronnie Anne? I'm sorry but I'll have to keep you in for lunch detention."
"Yeah, okay then." Ronnie responded, not caring really and headed to an empty seat which happened to be right besides Lincoln.