Awkward Talks

Lincoln gave an awkward smile in Ronnie Anne's direction.
"So...um..." He muttered, not knowing what to say or do.

Ronnie Anne grabbed him by the arm and pulled him inside the bathroom.

"O-okay...Ronnie Anne..." Lincoln muttered.

"Lincoln, I already know what you're going to stay, just...say it and get it over with." Ronnie Anne said simply.

"I...didn't think you liked me. Especially with the way you treated me..." Lincoln started off. His sisters were right about something for once.

"I'm sorry." She mumbled quietly, resting her hands in her pockets.

Lincoln bit his lip softly. "I think you're pretty cool, Ronnie Anne."

"Cool...?" She raised an eyebrow slightly.

"Yeah, you're so...tough and unafraid." He said with a smile and kissed Ronnie Anne, causing her eyes to go wide and she punched him, making him fall.

"S-sorry!" She helped him up off the ground, blushing awkwardly. "You just startled me." Ronnie Anne kissed  his forehead, causing him to blush.

"Let's go get you a cold soda to put on that." She punched his shoulder playfully. "Lame-O."

The two walked together to the kitchen and grabbed two sodas. One for his eye and one to drink.

"So...does that mean you're my girlfriend now?" Lincoln asked awkwardly and held the cold drink to his eye.

"I...I guess so." Ronnie Anne smiled at him and opened her soda. She gave him a kiss on his cheek, causing him to blush.

Lincoln and Ronnie Anne walked back to the group who had continued the game. They sat next to each other, not saying a word to the others. 

"Ooo~" The class called out after seeing the two together. Kids began teasing the pair, much to Ronnie Anne and Lincoln's annoyance.

Ronnie Anne sent a glare at everyone, shutting them up quickly. She let out a huff and crossed her arms over her chest in annoyance.

The group decided to continue the game of truth or dare for a while, giving everyone embarrassing and funny dares.

It was now Lincoln's turn to dare Ronnie Anne.

"Ronnie. I dare you to...sing the first song that comes to mind." He shrugged slightly.

"Um...okay." She chewed on her lip and thought of a song.
"Now is the climax to the story that gives the demons and angels purpose. They fly around as we are walking and mold our emotions just to please them...I am cold can't you hear? I will fly without doubt or fear and as the ground taunts my wings, plummet as I sing, plummet as I sing..."

She slowly stopped singing and the students clapped, causing her to bury herself in her sweater.

"You have a pretty voice, Ronnie Anne." Lincoln's compliment and received a chorus of "Yeah's" from the students.

"Thanks..." Ronnie mumbled softly and smiled. "Now, how about we play something else?" She suggested.