The Sleepover Pt. 2

Ronnie Anne and Lincoln both arrived at Clyde's home at relatively the same time. Lincoln glanced at Ronnie Anne and shuddered slightly, hoping she wouldn't try to do anything to him at the party. Ronnie Anne returned the glance silently and the two walked in without saying a word to each other.

Ronnie Anne's POV

I looked around the party at the others and looked around for familiar faces. My friend Madeline was sitting out the couch, I noticed her out of the corner of her eye and waved before heading over. At least I wouldn't be completely alone during this weekend.

"Hey, Maddy!" I said with a smile.
"Ronnie, hi!" She responded back to me.
"You were invited too?" I couldn't help but ask her curiously.
"Yep." Madeline responded to me with a nod.
"Well at least I have someone who doesn't annoy me here."
"Ha, same." She said with a laugh and I smiled gently at her.
~Back to 3rd person POV~

Lincoln wandered around the house, seeing Ronnie Anne and the other female in front of her talking. A curious expression slowly became present on the light skinned males face before he quickly shook his head. He headed to the bathroom to change into some more comfortable clothes for the sleepover.

About 10 minutes had gone by and Lincoln had just finished buttoning the white buttons of his baby blue shirt when he heard a soft knock on the door.
"Who is it?" Lincoln asked.

"Ronnie Anne, I need to change." Replied the voice from behind the door.
Lincoln quickly dashed out as Ronnie Anne went inside the bathroom herself.
He then began looking for his own best friend Clyde, who still, was nowhere to be seen.
"Where could he be?" Lincoln mumbled to himself and decided to head upstairs and check his room. He slowly opened the door.
With Ronnie Anne
The brown haired latina took some clothes out of her bag, fighting the urge to gag at the sight of the pink outfit in it.
"Why'd she have to pack me this?!" Ronnie groaned before thinking to herself for a bit.
"I might as well wear it tonight so I don't have to tomorrow..." A final sigh slipped from her lips as she took off her clothes, putting on the pink tank top and purple shorts. She quickly put her hoodie on over it and let out an annoyed sigh before going out of the bathroom and headed back to her friend Madeline.
Back with Lincoln

"Clyde? You in here?" Lincoln asked before seeing the body of his dark skinned friend sitting in the corner of the room, breathing into his paper bag.

"There you are!" Lincoln called out. "Why aren't you downstairs?" He asked.

"S-so many people..." Clyde muttered and rocked on his feet.

"Come on, it's not that bad." Lincoln helped his friend up. "Plus, I'll be right there if you need me."

"If you say so Lincoln..." Clyde muttered and the two walked down the steps.

"We should do Truth or Dare!" Madeline called out with a smile grazing her face.

"Yeah, sounds cool." Chimed in a few others kids, among which was Ronnie Anne.

"You go ahead without me, Lincoln." Clyde said to his best friend. "I really need to head to the bathroom for a while."

Lincoln nodded. "Fine, I'll see ya soon." He responded and headed over to the group of students who had now formed a circle in the middle of the carpeted living room. Clyde's dad's brought out snacks for the children to eat.

"Come on, Harold. Let's leave the children alone." He said with a smile and the two exited out of the room hand in hand.

"So, who wants to start~" Snickered the familiar voice of Ronnie Anne as she fixed her hair.

Word Count: 635
Status: Unedited
An: Hope y'all enjoyed and sorry it took so long to get out. The next chapter will be rather interesting though I still have to edit my others eventually so look out for that