A Game Of Truth Or Dare

"I'll start I guess." Lincoln volunteered and Ronnie turned to him.

"Alright then Loud. Truth or Dare?" Ronnie Anne smirked.

Lincoln gulped, knowing he'd probably end up having to do something embarrassing or nasty. "D-dare..."

"I dare you to run around outside screaming 'I'm a pretty little princess'." She could feel the smirk on her face growing and a chorus of "Ooo's" could be heard.

Lincoln knew he had to do the dare or else he'd seem like a chicken to the rest of his classmates. He slowly stood up and went to the front door, swallowing the remains of his pride and he began running down the sidewalk.
"I'm a pretty little princess! I'm a pretty little princess!!" He screamed out and could feel his face turn red at the laughter of his classmates.

He eventually finished and turned to Ronnie Anne.
"Wow, Loud. You got guts." She said honestly and he'd have to admit he was quite shocked, that was probably one of the nicest things she's said to him.

"T-thanks...that's nice of you to say." He muttered and could feel his fsce getting redder.

Ronnie Anne blushed. "D-don't get used to it, Lame-O." She stuttered slightly and punched him in the shoulder.

He winched and rubbed it as the group of students headed inside and grabbed some snacks to satisfy their hunger.

The game of truth or dare continued and it was now Ronnie's turn to be asked again.

"Alright, Truth or Dare, Ronnie?" Her friend asked calmly.
"Truth, because why not?" She shrugged and waited for the question.
"Who do you have a crush on?"
Another chorus of "Ooo's" could be heard as Ronnie Anne's face reddened.
"I-i don't have a crush on anyone...." She mumbled.
"Ronnie, don't lie!"
"Ugh, fine. I...have a crush on Lincoln..." She mumbled softly and the rest her classmates gasped.

Lincolns eyes went wide in disbelief. Ronnie Anne, the girl who bullied him in school actually had a crush on him. He couldn't believe his sisters were actually right!

Ronnie Anne rose from her spot on the floor. "I'm...going to the bathroom." She mumbled and walked to the bathroom, slamming the door in behind her and sighing softly.

The brunette female slumped down the wall and covered her face with her hands.

"I'll, um, go talk to her..." Lincoln muttered and stood up, making his way down the hall to the bathroom where Ronnie Anne hid.

"Ronnie Anne?" Lincoln called out from behind the closed door.

"Go away, Lame-O." Mumbled Ronnie Anne and she crossed her arms over her chest in annoyance.

"I think we definitely need to talk." Lincoln pushed and Ronnie Anne stood up. He could hear the quiet *click* Of the bathroom door as the brunette latina unlocked it.