Luke James- He Forgets Your Birthday

YN P.O.V
9:47am

You just woke up. You rolled over and realized Luke left for work already.

But anyways today was the big day. You finally made 25!! As you were walking to the bathroom to take a shower your bestfriend texted you.

Imani💜: Good morning Bestie Happy Birthday to a real baddie today we getting lit, so get ready I'll be at your house in 20 minutes.

YN💜: Thank you sooo much bestfriend & ok.

~15 minutes later~

You got ready and did your hair and makeup, and picked out the perfect birthday outfit.

Hair^

Outfit ^

Outfit ^

As soon as you were ready you grabbed your phone, keys, and purse and walked out the door.

                            • • • • • •

The day with your bestfriend was well spent. First having breakfast at IHop, then her spending $500 on you at the mall, getting a mani & pedi, going Go-Kart racing, and ending it off with dinner at Red Lobster. After having such a fun day she dropped you off at home.

                            • • • • • •
YN P.O.V
8:42pm

You had such a good day today, that you were so tired. You let your hair down and changed to some clothes to sleep in.

 You let your hair down and changed to some clothes to sleep in

What you changed into ^

As you were waiting for Luke to come home, you were scrolling through your notifications to reply to all the Happy Birthday snaps, tweets, and  texts.

~12 minutes later~
(Keys Jingling ) Luke finally made it home. You walked downstairs to say hello.

"Hey Luke"

"Hey Babe (kisses you)

You noticed he just had his work stuff in his hand, nothing else. Maybe he had a surprise waiting.

"You look nice"  He said as he was walking to the refrigerator to get something to drink.

"Thanks.. so umm how was work?"

"Stressful"

"Mhm"

"Baeeee why you didn't cook anything"

"(You slightly laughed),  Umm why should I ?"

"Because..."

You walked over to where he was and looked him directly in his eyes..

"Luke please baby, please tell me you didn't forget what May 28th is"

"What's May 28th?"

"I'm gonna let you think about it"

"May 28th, what is May 2....OMG BABY YOUR BIRTHDAY!!!"

You gave him a slow clap, then turned around and went upstairs to your room.

"Baby I am so sorry"

"LUKE HOW COULD YOU FORGET MY BIRTHDAY"

"I don't know baby please let me make it up to you, can I take you shopping?"

"DID THAT ALREADY"

"Can I take you to dinner at least please!"

"ATE ALREADY"

"Then YN what can I do?"

"Luke you really wanna do something for me to make it up to me?"

"Yes baby anything"

"Then go jump off a cliff!!"

After you said that to him you ran upstairs to your room and slammed the door.