Woody McClain- Your Not The Only One

YN's P.O.V
2:36am

You were in the kitchen drinking a glass of wine. It was 2 something in the morning and Woody still wasn't home. How crazy is it that this has happened 7 times in a row.

keys jingling, door opens then closes

"Hey Baby why you still up"

"Woody (sighs) where have you been"

"Out with the boys"

"I find it crazy that when I called Bryshere he said he was doing stuff for Empire, Algee and Elijah in New York, Luke with his family in New Orleans, and Keith in Atlanta sooooo"

"Baby I hope you know thats not the only boys I hang with"

"Then you must be hanging with gay boys huh? to have red lipstick on your shirt right there"

"Bitch what? thats from you"

"Don't call me out my name, and see now I'm about to prove you wrong. I only wear Pink, Nude, Purple, and Black lipstick not one day you have seen me wear red"

"Then it must be paint"

"(laughs)  See the only reason I'm not raising my voice and punching you in your face is cause our dau.. my mistake my daughter is upstairs sleeping. Woody you can't lie to me thats so impossible so tell me where were you"

"Ok look you caught me... YN your not the only one...I have been messing with this girl "

"See now was that hard, all I ask is that you be packed and out my house by tomorrow, I'll have my lawyer send the divorce papers to you Goodnight"