Elijah Kelley- Tease

Elijah's P.O.V
7:31pm

I was laying down, scrolling through twitter until I got a message from my girlfriend YN.

MyBaby💘: Daddy I need some dick after I get home from work.

I replied back; Alright baby I gotchu👅.

~16 minutes later~

As I was sitting downstairs, YN ran through the door and dropped everything she had. She removed her jacket and her dress in 3 seconds.

She was looking so fine with her lace bra and panties on.

This What YN Wearing^

She started taking off my shirt and pants. After she was done, she grabbed my face and smashed our lips together. While she was doing that I slowly inserted two of my fingers into her. She was already wet.

YN got on her knees and took out my "8 Inch Pickle" and she put in her mouth.

She was going so fast, I started letting out soft moans.My eyes were rolling to the back of my head .I kept pushing her head down making her choke on it.

I was getting very very hard. But thats when she took it out. She started to get up, and grab her things.

"YN WHERE YOU GOING!!"

"I'm tired and I have to go to work sorry baby"

"YOU SAID YOU WANTED THE DICK SO COME TAKE IT"

"Maybe another time"

"(LAUGHS) SO YOU GO LEAVE YOUR MAN WITH A HARD DICK ARE YOU SERIOUS"

"Make it go down, I love you" she said while running up the stairs.

"I'll make it go down alright" I thought in my head.

I went upstairs to grab my phone and a towel and a bottle of lotion from YN. Then I walked to the bathroom in the hallway and locked the door.

This one was alright I don't think I really like this one tho.😂