Luke James- Request

Nala's P.O.V

I was laying down in my bed on my computer looking how to make fake blood. Luke and I were always pranking each other. A few weeks ago he pranked me; told me he was cheating.

This time I had to get him back and what better way to do that then to fake my death.

~30 Minutes Later~

I went to the store and bought a fake gun that looked too real.

I started putting the fake blood on the side of my head and down my neck, and then on the floor.

Luke should be coming home in 5-10 minutes. I laid on the ground, put the gun in my hand, and got in position.

~Luke Walks In~

"Nala!!! Baby I'm home"

Luke's P.O.V

I opened the door to me and Nala's house.

"Nala!!! Baby I'm home"

I walked down the hallway into the bedroom and I seen Nala on the ground I ran to her.

She was covered in blood. "No Baby"

She had a gun in her hand, and blood was coming from the side of her head. I pulled my phone out of my pocket and dialed 911.

I pulled her close to me and started crying hard. I couldn't believe Nala did this to herself.

"911 what's your emegency?"

"Yeah I need.... a ambulance to 3472 Nixon Drive... my girlfriend.. I think..

"LUKE!!"

I threw my phone and jumped up. Nala got up off the floor.

I started throwing stuff at her.

"Luke wtf ?"

"Nala?" I said while holding a book. "Are you a zombie"

"(laughing) Luke it was a prank, you really thought I was dead"

"Well the gun, and then the blood it all looked real"

"Its all fake, and then really.. you really thought I was a zombie"

"Well yeah"

"Luke you need to stop watching scary movies"